BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Elizabeth K.
Virginia Beach
My holy grail! My best friend and the love of my life! I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I use it daily to keep my makeup from budging during my job as a bartender in a fast pace restaurant, and I'm always having to pick up or order more! Usually when I buy other UD products they'll give me travel size freebies too! My state is so humid, it's a must have!
Carla C.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely love! only setting spray I use! better than MAC Fix plus which causes my skin to break out! I never leave the house without applying this over my makeup. it literally leave everything in place. One time I left without putting this on and not even my winged eyeliner made it to the end of the day
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I've used many setting sprays in price high and low. Urban Decay All Nighter is the best one for me for it's spray. Some how the spray is the most fine and thin which doesn't make a large drop on my face. I've experience many other with uneven spray and they are not worth it.
Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
I live in the humid heat of south Texas where it is imperative that you set your make up if you want it to last. This setting spray is a life saver! It sets my make up to the max. It melts the powders into the foundation beautifully and my make up doesn't budge until I want to take it off. Love!! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jessica B.
Love this stuff!! My makeup stays in place forever. As soon as I spray this stuff on I'm good to go with confidence that my makeup will not budge. It is good natural finish and dries pretty quick. Very light on the skin. Will buy again when my bottle runs out!
Sandy I.
Woodside, NY
My all time favorite setting spray. This will keep your makeup flawless all day and all night. I use this everyday ad recommended it to my sister who is a makeup addict. She also cant live with out it. You can party all night and your makeup will look perfect.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Now that I've tried this, I understand all of the hype about it! This really is an amazing setting spray! It makes your makeup look beautiful & it keeps it locked in place all day long! It keeps your makeup from looking too powdery too! I would definitely recommend this!
Elena M.
My favorite setting spray, I call it magic in a bottle! Before I started using it my makeup would only last a few hours it seriously would look like I wasn't wearing anything! Until I started using this setting spray at the end of the day my makeup looks the same way as it did in the morning, I spray it before I start applying my foundation, then spray it when I'm done doing all my makeup! I definitely recommend it. 🙂
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
i have went through about three of the setting sprays. This is worth every penny, i love it to death. After baking and setting my makeup this keeps everything in place all day. I have went to work for an 8 hour shift and then went out and my makeup was in perfect condition. My mom is baffaled that my makeup looks so good hours after i have put it on and with no touch ups.
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
Everyone needs to buy this product! It is definitely the best setting spray on the market! I have tried so many different setting sprays and NOTHING makes my makeup stay and last longer than this spray! They have sample sizes available if you don't think you'll use the full size product, but trust me... just go for the full size!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.