BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tessa L.
Happy Valley, OR
It's a great for setting your makeup and making your makeup look clean and matte. Gives it a great finish. Although, using it alone WILL NOT keep your makeup on "all night". Especially if you're going out dancing. It's not going to keep your makeup on your face, but I will continue to buy it as an amazing setting spray
Meghan C.
Newbury Park, CA
Feels just like water on your phase. Keeps any liquid products from smearing or transferring on to anything! I use this everyday, though it would be best for dryer skins.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love every product that Urban Decay puts out! This spray is great but I understand it can be a bit pricey a dupe for it can be the maybelline setting spray! I always buy the urban decay setting spray but when my clients want something economical I recommend the other one!
Lori Y.
Girard
This has really been a great purchase and I will repurchase full size when this runs out. It has a fine mist which I love and smells great. I don't find that it performs better than my other brands but the spray mist is so much more superior and that makes the difference.
Aslin J.
I was iffy about getting another setting spray since the one I already had was matte. But I bought the travel size setting spray and I love it. My makeup stays on for up to 10 hours. Even an afternoon at six flags my makeup moved a little but you really couldn't can't tell.
Sarah H.
Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray is hands down my favorite setting spray. A couple of light spritzes and my makeup doesn't move, not even a smidge, not even in very humid weather. Doesn't make me breakout, doesn't sting your eyes (make sure you keep your eyes closed though! lol). I highly recommend this to others.
Kristen J.
Clarksville , TN
This setting spray really sets and blends makeup perfectly. I have been using this product for a while now. I have fair skin tone, and I would consider it normal. It is super easy to use, and doesn't make my makeup run. I would purchase again, and recommend it to others.
Sarah B.
This setting spray is a god send. It doesn't have a smell and it really does make my makeup last all day through sweat or rain. I have to practically scrub my makeup off when I get home after using this product. It's definitely worth the money and it lasts months in the bottle.
Jocelyne Y.
The product lives up to what it claims, when they say "All Nighter" they really mean ALL NIGHTER lol. I love this, it sets everything perfectly, makeup does not smudge or move at all. When spraying don't spray too close to face otherwise you're just wetting your face, set it a few inches away and spray to set everything . When I do makeup on other people I make sure to set their makeup with this!! I always make sure I have this product in my kit.
maggie l.
I dont seem to be very picky with my setting sprays, i have used many different ones and they all seem to work the same - just fine. But this all nighter spray i totally saw a difference in! The finish isnt too matte or anything at all! My makeup looks exactly the same, but it literally lasts until i use remover on my face! I dont need as many touch ups throughout the day even!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.