BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Crystal L.
Broken Arrow, OK
This stuff is seriously a life saver. I am on hormones and will randomly go through hot flashes that make me sweat profusely. I have tried all kinds of primers, foundations and finishing powders/sprays, but this takes the cake. I seriously wear it every. single. day.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
Im a full face glam kind of gal, I like my makeup full coverage and long lasting. In addition to purchasing full coverage, long lasting makeup i always seem to bathe myself in this after i get ready to make my look last all day and all night long with minimal touchups
Madhuri P.
I’ve had this product for over 6 weeks and I’m on the fence about it! I really think it locks in my makeup and gives me a good look. However, I can’t stand the smell. I rather prefer something that doesn’t have a scent but other than that I don’t have any complains
Cindi P.
Bothell, WA
Quickly became one of my holy grail products. It keeps my make up on and budge proof all day. I've been using this for years and it's still my favorite setting spray. I can really see a difference in the longevity of my make up whenever I'm in between repurchasing.
Stephanie S.
Columbus, OH
I've used this setting spray for years, and it's my absolute HG! It sets my makeup perfectly through a 10 hour workday and zumba classes, and i'm still not shiny or smudged at the end of it all! I've used tons of drugstore dupes, but nothing compares to Urban Decay.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
This was the first setting spray I ever tried and I'm so happy I found it! It lasts a long time and I love that it actually does what it says it will do. I have oily skin(combination but more oily in some areas) and it works super well with my skin type. Definitely worth the money!
Whitney B.
London, KY
I cannot live without this setting spray! Since I don't wear as much makeup during the week to work, one bottle lasts me almost an entire year. When I wear this setting spray over my makeup, I can be confident that I will still look flawless by the end of a long day.
Ashley H.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is hands down my go to setting spray! This bad boy will seriously make your makeup last all night. The name does not lie. I have used this on multiple different nights out where there was a lot of dancing and my makeup did not budge. I definitely think this setting spray is worth the price and I highly recommend it.
Elena M.
Wixom, MI
The Urban Decay setting spray is a must for anyone who wants their make-up to stay on all day and night. Whether you spray it on just before going to the club or on your way to work, this spray makes any who has oily skin feel confident that their make-up does not move. This spray is also great for making your eye shadow more pigmented. If you spray some on a eye shadow brush and then dip into the eye shadow, the ingredients in the spray really help bring out the color of the eye shadow on your eyes.
Ellen H.
Love this! It really holds my makeup in place all day, It's even looked decent the morning after. I got the travel size to try it out and its lasted me for months! So glad I got the travel size too because I can fly with it for the holidays! So happy with this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.