BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this and I think it really does hold your make up on longer. My skin tends to be dry so it eats up make up and it disappears. I really think this helps keep it on. It's slightly sticky at first but after a moment or two you won't notice it. I recommend it for nights out or a special event or any time you want your make up to stay put that little bit longer.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
My roommate just purchased this setting spray and i was very excited to use it. I use the NYX matte setting spray and I did see a difference in using the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray. It left a very radiant glow on my skin as well as my makeup lasting a very long time, it is definitely worth the extra bucks!!
Megan R.
This setting spray is affordable and in my opinion, the best on the market. It sets your makeup for daily work or even a night of going out. It can be used on all skins and gives a natural look; dewey at first. It lasts a fairly long time and I would buy it again
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I love this spray, I received a sample with a purchase and have been using it several times when I need my make up to last. The sample lasted quite a bit and I will be purchasing a full size later on. One to two spray is enough to help hold my make up until I cleanse my face. It does take a little time to dry.
Kara H.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE THIS SPRAY! Sets your makeup all day and also makes sure the powder look less cake on your face. For the price I think this product is definitely worth it! Doesn't make my face look too dewy and definitely has a natural finish to it! I would 100 percent buy again!
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
My holy grail setting spray. This stuff is really just hairspray for your face, there's not a lot of skin benefits from it, but man does it keep makeup in place. A travel sized bottle has lasted me almost an entire year and I use it every single time i do my makeup.
Taylor K.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! Especially during the hotter seasons my makeup can tend to melt away during humid times! But with this magic in a bottle my makeup stays completely set! I bought mine at Sephora on their website and the price is great!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this spray. It keeps the pigment of your makeup on all day (or night). If you sweat a lot or want your makeup to stay in place while active I recommend the "chill" spray. Both are easy to use- just spray a few times and you're set for the day (literally).
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
I sprayed this on my face to see how this would last on my face during the previous summer, and to my amazement my makeup stayed put the entire day! I was out in the sun from 8 am until 6 pm in 90 degree weather. It felt like my makeup was melting off and I expected a mess when going to look in the mirror, but it stayed perfectly throughout the sweat and high temperature!
Shawnna O.
This product is so bomb! It leaves your makeup lasting fresh all day the price is a little up there but it is definitely worth it. especially with combo/oily skin helps makeup last longer than usual. I highly recommend this product for someone looking for an extreme hold
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.