BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria T.
This is a great setting spray to bring back that "real skin" look after over powdering or if you just like the "real skin" look ...which I do. I believe "Chill" is targeted towards dry/normal skin but I have oily skin in the summer and it works great to keep everything in place but certainly doesn't give a matte look. This is the only setting spray I've tried from UD. I purchased the large bottle and I've had it for a little over a year as I do not use it everyday. It's also great to make your eye shadow colors pop.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I am so happy I finally decided to give this a try. This really does make my make-up last all day long, when I have a 12 hour shift I make sure I put this on. I will say that this one did not last as long as the matte counterpart. The pump doesn't always work so sometimes I just stand there with my eyes closed pumping away and it can seem like it takes for ever to finally come out.
Angelica R.
Alameda, CA
I don't know what it is about this setting spray, but its my go to time and time again! Its so hydrating and refreshing while still keeping my face look like i still pancakes it on! LOL
Not but seriously this is an amazing setting spray that has the reputation it deserves
Dana S.
This product works well to ensure that your makeup stays put all night. All it takes is just one or two sprays to make sure that everything is set. There is not a lot of product that comes out of the pump and it doesn't completely soak your face either. It is a good product to have to ensure that nothing will move no matter where the day or night brings you or how the weather may be.
Cierra S.
Roy
This is great for keeping my makeup on all day. No slipping no sliding. This was my first time using it. I loved the packaging. I bought this from my local Sephora. I would indeed buy this again. Lasted me 6 months
Emily C.
Gilmer, TX
The best makeup setting spray I have tried so far. I'm sure there are other really great setting sprays but this works so well I do not want to try another one. I can tell a difference between the longevity of my makeup when I use this vs how long it lasted before this. It can get really hot here in Texas, so when I think my makeup is just got to melt away it doesn't because of this!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
So this is the Holy Grail as far as makeup setting sprays go. This stuff smells good, works great, and last as long as you need it to. It lasts through sweaty summer days, through exercising, you name it. I cannot say enough good things about how well this product functions.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
My holy grail setting spray..I have tried many and none compare to this..great spray nozzle..sprays evenly and lightly mists..great smell..my makeup lasts all day with this spray..I will continue to repurchase this setting spray..a must for me
Danielle Y.
I think fairy dust is in this product because it's amazing. It keeps my makeup on all day. I can do my makeup before work, use this and come home at the end of the day and my makeup still looks so fresh. My makeup does not budge at all. This is a must have for everyone.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I really enjoy this product. It helps keep my makeup in place all day, and night, so I don't have to keep touching up or worrying about it going anywhere, or looking rough! It is on the more expensive side, but I think it works well enough that I will continue to buy this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.