BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yaselis G.
Milton , MA
I'm not good at wearing make up I'm a new learner but I honestly love this stuff whatever makeup I wear when I'm going out even if it's out to dance this helps it not run it's makes it look like my make up has been fresh the whole time and gives it a natural finish
Sara P.
Rydal , GA
I've repurchased this twice and will never go without it! This is one of the only setting sprays that actually does what it says and makes my makeup last until I take it off!! I also use it a refresher to take away the powdery look.
The price is fair for how long the product lasts and the amount of product you receive,in my opinion. I've always purchased from ulta or Sephora!
Eliza B.
I love this setting spray. This helps my dry skin to set and keep my makeup in place no matter what I am doing. The mist is perfect compared to other types of setting sprays I have used in the past and I love the scent because it is not too strong, but just enough to be pleasant.
Michelle Z.
Cumberland
Highly recommend this to everyone! It keeps my makeup perfectly on all day as it says it will, and it keeps oil at bay (I have combination skin, more towards the poly side). If you have oily skin and your foundation breaks down during the day because of it, I especially recommend this to you.
Pia M.
One of the best setting sprays my makeup will stay on all night no running if you get a little sweaty just dap a paper towel around the area and your make up will still be there
Asminda T.
Salem, OR
This is honestly the best setting spray I have ever used for oily skin. It definitely does what it says. I spray before I apply foundation and after and the finish is just amaze-balls! If it wasn't for this spray my depression would have me looking like a hot mess 😅 talk about half the day passing without touch ups. I'm also so stocked that you guys came out with a double pack
Elise p.
Jonesborough, TN
This is my favorite setting spray! It really locks everything in, as well as making my face makeup look more natural. Worth every penny in my opinion. You can also use this with eyeshadows! Spritz on your brush AFTER picking up product, and it intensifies the color!
Claire M.
I got a sample of this in my December Sephora Play and it's amazing! It helped my make stay all night, and it was great for spraying on my brushes to increase shadow pigmentation. I will definitely buy this again!!
Brittany C.
Dallas, TX
Definitely been a stamp in my makeup routine. I could go for a 20 mile run and my makeup would not budge. It leaves a matte finish and does not have a horrible scent to it. I am almost through my third bottle!
Sarah S.
Seattle
Though I wasn't keen on the price, this product was definitely worth the cost. I would finish my makeup with a couple of spritzes of this and it would look perfect at the end of a 12 hour work day, including walking to and from work in 90-100 degree weather! I cannot say enough, it helped control oil and kept my face matte and my makeup stay perfectly in place all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.