BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this setting spray because it does hold my makeup in place really well and lasts all day long. The smell is good and there’s a lot of spray really for the price because you mist your face. The only thing is I would say it does dry my face out a little and so the next time I would buy this, it might be a different version that’s more hydrating just so it doesn’t dry everything out completely.
Malena W.
The urban decay all nighter long lasting make up setting spray is a perfect setting spray for oily skin. My skin can I get off-balance so sometimes it will be dry but other times it will be oily and to keep it balanced i use the spray. This spray keeps me fresh looking.
katherine k.
TIFTON
I really love using this setting spray. One one the bottle last for such a long time! And it works great. The mist could be a little more fine but it is better than others. Would definitely purchase again
Rachel M.
Cary,NC
I really enjoy this setting spray; I can't do a full glam look without it! I find that it gives my skin a natural, yet locked-down finish and diminishes any powdery-looking residue. I highly recommend it!
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
This setting spray has a slight smell of alcohol which doesn’t really bother me. Its a great over all setting spray makes your make up last all day it is a little pricy but you can buy it in the travel size.
Erika R.
There is really nothing like this product! I am still so amazed at the difference this makes for makeup and my oily skin. My makeup looks amazing when I wear this as compared to the oily mess if I don’t!
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I have been always looking for the best setting sprays for my makeup, but I couldn’t find them until I met and bought this urban decay long lasting setting spray. It worked amazing so I do recommend this everybody.
lauren g.
Holt, MI
I never bought into makeup setting spray because I figured it never really worked, but when I had my makeup done for an event, the makeup artist used this and wow what a difference it made. I wore my makeup for over 12 hours with this on and it didn't move at all. I was so impressed that I went and bought this myself and use it almost every day, especially in the summer/more humid weather!
Peyton R.
Hyde Park
Great product, but not worth the price. There are cheaper dupes out there that work just as well. That aside, it is pretty great and definitely helps your makeup last a long time and makes it feel matte.
Camila M.
Abington, MA
The best on the market, although I think they could really work on the spray, my COVER FX ILLUMINATING SETTING SPRAY it’s amazing on the application side, and I hope Urban Decay work on it, but the product is great. The price is ok, not so expensive, and worth every penny
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.