BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Esther L.
Sanger, TX
This product absolutely rocks! I wear a lot make up and it helps keep it in place! I buy this at Ulta and UrbanDecay.com. I love how it smells and the way my face feels afterwards. I would most definitely recommend this.
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
Holy grail product!
I have used this as well as the eyeshadow primers since I heard about them on you tube and have continues to repurchase. Have tried other ones but keep coming back to this one. It doesn't have a strong scent. It's comfortable on the skin and I don't break out so why fix it if it isn't broke??
Alli B.
I swear by this product. I have oily/combination skin and always struggled with keeping my makeup in place. I picked up this product at my local Ulta in the travel size, just to test out, and fell in love. I would definitely check it out if you haven't already!
Anahi M.
It truly does keep your makeup in place for a long time. All you do is spray like three times all over your face in a zig-zag motion and if you want your highlighter to really glow for the gods , fan your face immediately after with a place or something.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my go to products. I really love the Urban Decay setting sprays. I think the product is worth the price. I have several in my makeup collection. I love that it is cooling and has a lovely scent. When I spray it on I always pat it in to fully set.
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
Love this setting spray. It's a fine mist and sets my face like cement lol. One you spray this on your makeup isn't budging ladies!!! I only wish I came in scents like coconut, lemongrass, lavender something to smell great :)
Carly L.
Clifton Park, NY
This is a great setting spray and definitely worth the price. I usually have makeup meltdown by the afternoon, but it prolongs the wear of my makeup. I find that my skin gets less oily and I don't have foundation breakup around my nose and in between my eyebrows. I will continue to buy this when I run out.
Emily A.
Guin, AL
This setting spray is perfect for Prom, Pagean, Weddings and especially those date nights with your spouse on a date night. I highly recommend Urban Decay All Fighter Setting Spray. Literally what you see before you spray is what you get when your ready for it to be taken off whenever you choose. Always a must in my beauty bag.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA
This is my favorite setting spray! It doesn't make my skin feel tacky, but it makes my makeup last noticeably longer. It's not too pricey considering how long the bottle lasts. This spray was the only way I could get my makeup to last a full shift. Would definitely recommend!
Devon T.
Pataskala, OH
It does exactly what it says it does! It makes your makeup last all night (or all day!). I wouldn't consider this an "everyday" product for me, but any time there's a special occasion, party, or event that I really want to look my best for, I reach for this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.