BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Julie C.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff I ran out of it and tried another setting spray and it sucked my make up looked a mess and so powdery. When I use this setting spray my face is always flawless and looks and feels like my skin not powdery makeup. I can't live without it. Ride or die
Courtney B.
Broomfield, CO
It says All Nighter, but I use in the mornings too! My makeup stays in place and doesn't disappear as quickly either. I don't use it every day, because let's face it, sometimes I forget or I just don't wear makeup! I've noticed that the times I forget though, my makeup doesn't last as long or look as fresh.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
This stuff is hairspray for your face. Does lock your makeup in place for a very long time. It does mattify your make up so it great for oily skin tho not as much as the de-slick. Would highly recommend!
Nicole B.
Saint Peters, MO
This is by far the best setting spray that I have ever purchased. It is extremely long lasting. I applied it over my makeup the day of prom and it didn't come off my face the entire night of dancing. I have dry to normal skin and this is perfect for any skin type. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Laure'l O.
El Paso, TX
I totally recommend this setting spray! I love it!! It does not feel sticky or oily on your face at all. After 8 hours at work, I come back home and my make up still looks great. It's a must have in your makeup bag! yes there are more affordable alternatives, but who cares?
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I use this all the time! I keep a little travel sized version in my purse for makeup on the fly. Sets beautifully, holds everything in place, makes sure nothing budges. I tend to touch my face a lot, and this keeps me from damaging my makeup too badly. Love it.
Jessica V.
My favorite setting spray. Whenever I know I have a long hectic day ahead of me I know I can always count on this setting spray to keep my makeup intact. It sprays out a really fine mist and drys almost instantly. It light weight and does not interfere with the makeup.
Kellye L.
Favorite setting spray. Really holds everything in place by doesn't clog my pores at all. Love it for a night out or when I know I'll be outside. I think for the size, it's worth the money. I'd definitely buy over and over again.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I purchased this like 3 months ago , & wow. My make up stays in place for the day, & I love it . My nose does get oily here & then but that's towards the end of the day so I don't complain .
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
It keeps my makeup in place, even if I do only wear it for a couple of hours. The one problem I have with this product is the scent. It smells a bit like celery from the salad bar. It could just be my bottle though. Overall, it does the job and would purchase again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.