BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Merritt C.
I've never used setting spray before so this one was my first try. It smells good and it really helps keep your makeup in tact. Once it dries you don't know it's there. Would buy again!!
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
I got a sample size one of these from sephora and I loved them so much, i got a full-sized one. This one plus the de-slick powder from urban decay makes sure everything stays completely in place! I just do 2 squirts all over my face and and let it air-dry and it's good to go!
Ashley M.
Swansea, Sc
I love the setting spray it is the greatest thing ever! I cannot leave the house without it. I've tried so many sprays from drug store to high-end and this is the best thing yet. This is my holy grail spray and it usually last me about two months before I have to repurchase.
Alexa W.
This setting spray is LIFE! I know that all my hard work will be protected when I use this stuff (bc I didn't spend 20 minutes on this contour/highlight for it to melt off as soon as I walk outside 💁🏼) seriously though, your makeup will stay fresh all day with this product!
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
I like using this to set my make up during the summer. I have normal skin but a little oily in the T zone, during the winter my foundation usually lasts all day without oil breaking through but in the summer I need to use a setting powder and setting spray. I do love this one!
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is most definitely the best setting spray I have ever used! It really helps to keep my makeup on and in place all day and it also keeps my face matte without making my face feel right or uncomfortable. I absolutely love this stuff and I will buy it over and over again!
Sanjuana B.
This setting spray will keep your makeup locked up in place the whole day. My skin tone is some what dry. This setting spray keeps my makeup on for the whole day and a few others that I own don't usually hold my makeup. It's very long lasting. I will definitely buy it again.
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Maybe it was because of the foundation i was using at the time, but this stuff never really helped my makeup last. I never saw a difference throughout the day. I used to be a server at a restaurant so i really wanted this to help keep my makeup last, but i cant say it did the job
Alecxis R.
Lancaster, CA
Great setting spray that really locks in your makeup and helps the powders on your face melt into your skin to take away that dry, powdery appearance. The amount you get is pretty generous too it can last me for about 6 months at the most! The spray nozzle is great as well.
Briana R.
Athens, GA
This is the best makeup setting spray I have found. It doesn't make me oily and makes my makeup stay on all day. Also, I love this travel size because it's really cheap and lasts a long time. I don't see the need to buy the big bottle when the smaller one lasts me for months.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.