BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marliese D.
San Francisco, CA
Perfect for summer! I love using this spray before going to the beach. It's a great price for how big the bottle is. I bought mine almost a year ago, use it everyday, and still have the majority left. My one dislike is that it sometimes makes my face feel heavy.
Megan H.
I've only used it once. Not sure if it was a result of my makeup but it was somewhat tacky feeling for awhile after spraying my face. My makeup held up well enough, but no different to my other sprays. I wanted to love it because I've heard such great things. Maybe I'll give it another try, and it will change my mind!
Ladan G.
Los AngeleS, CA
after a night of dancing and sweating and drinking, my makeup still looked flawless. came home, fell asleep on accident, woke up still looking flawless. no sun protection, but i appreciate the fact that it doesn't have any sort of odor. would definitely buy again!
Kristina M.
This setting spray is my go to! This spray doesn't necessarily have a finish. Whatever makeup you use to create a finish it just keeps that and really locks everything in place! Even when dancing in the Tampa heat my makeup stayed on through it all and looked fresh! If you need something to make your makeup literally last all day and night go with this setting spray!
Christina O.
This is my everyday setting spray. I have normal-oily skin and this works great and doesn't make my skin look oily. I notice on days when I don't use it that my makeup slides off my face and looks rough by the end of the day. This spray is extremely effective at keeping my makeup on.
Amanda O.
I only use urban decay setting spray they have a few different ones this one I find lasts the longest definitely worth the money your make up will stay in place Love it could not have my make up look without it definitely completes it .
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
I've been using it, but I still keep looking for the results. So many people rave about setting sprays, but I can't tell any major difference after about three hours...I do like the fact that it makes my face radiant immediately after. It probably works better on dry skin.
Kate B.
Maple Shade
Works great! I was having issues with it at first because I didn’t know not to put my mascara on until after! Lol but as long as you use it correctly, it’s awesome.
Rosalinda G.
AMAZING !!!! This product helps with keeping my makeup in place for any event!!! I buy this product every 3-4 months! I apply one time and do not have to apply again ! ( I wear makeup EVERYDAY ! ) the only bad thing is this product has no scent, I would love this product more of their was a nice scent to it !
Zoe W.
Toronto, OH
This setting spray keeps makeup on all day long! I don't really have much experience wearing it all night long, but I would venture to say that it would. The mist is so fine and refreshing and the product itself does exactly what you would expect. Highly recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.