BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Haleigh H.
Windermere, FL
I love this stuff! It works wonders and your makeup won't stray a bit. I love that there was no oily residue and it lasted through the humidity and heat of Georgia weather! I've recommended this plenty and it's such a light spray. Only problem is that I ran out and need more!
Adela H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I absolutely love this so much. Ever since I've been using this product I've noticed my makeup lasting way longer than it ever has without it or with another spray. Although I do tend to get a little oily throughout the day, so I have to touch up but you'll find that with any setting spray if you have oily or acne prone skin.
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is most definitely the best setting spray I have ever used! It really helps to keep my makeup on and in place all day and it also keeps my face matte without making my face feel right or uncomfortable. I absolutely love this stuff and I will buy it over and over again!
Alyssa S.
Enid, OK
I love this product and love how it actually does what it says. I have oily skin so when I do use it it keeps thwnoil at bay and will make my make up stay all night. If I do feel I'm getting a little oily I will just put some powder on and respray. I use this product every day.
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
I like using this to set my make up during the summer. I have normal skin but a little oily in the T zone, during the winter my foundation usually lasts all day without oil breaking through but in the summer I need to use a setting powder and setting spray. I do love this one!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my favorite high end setting spray that I have tried so far. It keeps my makeup on all night and feels refreshing when I apply it. I would recommend this to a friend and will continue to repurchase as needed. Ive seen a difference in my makeup with and without setting spray.
Hannah S.
Love this setting spray, but don't think it's as grand as everyone makes it out to be. It leaves my face feeling more oily than most people would say. It does a pretty good job at keeping my makeup in place, but my blush and and contour will fade throughout the day sometimes.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I loooove this stuff!! It works so amazingly well. I don't tend to sweat all that much on a daily basis, but I've used this setting spray while partying in Vegas for both being out at a nightclub and during the day at pool parties. My face stayed perfectly made-up until I washed my face later.
Sanjuana B.
This setting spray will keep your makeup locked up in place the whole day. My skin tone is some what dry. This setting spray keeps my makeup on for the whole day and a few others that I own don't usually hold my makeup. It's very long lasting. I will definitely buy it again.
stockton c.
Brooklyn, NY
y'all already know about this, you've seen the other reviews.... there is not a damn THING that this setting spray won't protect you from. i have really dry skin and it worked really well for me. your makeup isn't going anywhere with this product! worth the investment for sure
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.