BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel M.
Canton, OH
This is amazing! I reach for it every single day. This makes my makeup completely sweat-proof!! It stays in place, it's lightweight and extremely workable. Sometimes, after putting an eyeshadow on my brush, I lightly sprits the brush to get extremely pigmented results. The only downside is the expensive price.
Destiny K.
This is easily my holy grail of setting sprays! I received a deluxe size of it and have been hooked ever since. It can make heavily pigmented eyeshadow looks last all day and not fade one bit.
Amy C.
San Mateo, CA
I really love this setting spray! It's really easy to apply, really easy to take off, it's lightweight, and it's long lasting. After apply my makeup in the morning and after using this setting spray, when i came home my makeup looks basically the same as this morning!
Alexa H.
North Lawrence
I use this every day to set my makeup, it gives you a natural/matte finish and helps my skin not get oily as easy throughout the day. Super easy to apply and sets my makeup so that it lasts me through school & work each day.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
Cult classic. UD all nighter is a great setting spray that doesn't alter the finish of your makeup in my opinion. I love this and the Boscia white charcoal mattifying. I can't really decide which I love more. But I only use Boscia when I want to change my makeup finish to matte.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
One of my friends used this on me once when she did my makeup, and it seriously lasted all day. Even after sweating like crazy at the gym. I love this product and really need some for myself.
Jessica M.
Long Beach, CA
Best Best best setting spray I have ever tried. I have oily skin so every time i would apply my makeup within an hour it would start running, this setting spray changed it all. My make up stays on longer and my skin doesn't look as oily when i apply it. High recommend!
Kate F.
Lansing, MI
I finished off my whole wedding look with this setting spray. My make up was done at 2 and my wedding wasn't until 6 pm and it made it cry proof, sweat proof and made my skin continually look flawless throughout the night. I would suggest this over and over again to anyone looking for a wonderful setting spray.
Kaitelyn H.
Gladstone
Best one I've ever tried. A fellow makeup artist recommended it to me a few years ago and I have never gone back to other setting sprays. Keeps my makeup and my clients mkeup in straight all night. I find it especially helpful with stage makeup. Doesn't move one bit
Dolly M.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It has the PERFECT sprayer to make you look a lot less powdery. If you are in the market for a new one, the Urban Decay All Nighter is a must!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.