BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely adore this spray. It is a lifesaver for me. It makes my makeup last all day and night, literally, hence the name. My makeup stays in place and looks perfect. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great setting spray. I’ve tried many others and none came close at all to this one.
Erna B.
Chicago
I love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup on place all day. Other settings sprays I’ve used make me feel sticky, but this one feels so refreshing. I will definitely repurchase this when I’m all out! And I will recommend this to my friends!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I have a small bottle of this and from what I can see so far it works really good I don't really have a whole lot too give it a really good throw review but from what I can tell so far I really really like it and it works really good for me so far so based on what I've seen so far and how it's performed so far I will absolutely be purchasing this in a full size bottle and giving it a try and you should too.
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
I recommend this product, 10 out of 10. This is absolutely amazing. I do freelance makeup, and I use the setting spray on every single client… Including myself. I have gone through at least six bottles in the past couple of years. Even if I just do a light layer of BB cream with a little powder on top, I am always sure to still use setting spray. It just melts everything together, and helps everything stay.
Madison W.
Cape Girardeau
Even though I really want to love this product, I was unable to tell a difference from when i wore this to when I did not. However, I do like the fresh dewy look it gives you when you spray over your makeup.
Kiersten M.
Goes on with a fine, yet wide mist. It reduces the look of powder and provides a sleek finish. I have noticed it completely locks in my look and increases longevity. I have repurchased this many, many times!
Daisy V.
I️ can be sent launching into outer space face first and my makeup wouldn’t flinch because of this setting spray. Holy grail of setting spray. They also have setting sprays for each type of skin ( oily etc.)
Victoria N.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this setting spray! My little sister got it for me for my birthday and I couldn’t be more impressed. It’s ridiculously easy to apply, amazingly lightweight and perfect for any kind of look.
Rose W.
Salt Lake City
I will NEVER use a different setting spray. UD is where it’s at! If you want something that’s going to lock all your makeup into place, this is it! So worth the money, results are amazing. Lifetime customer.
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
Love this setting spray, I generally drown my face in it at each apply. My makeup last for hours with it, even helps keeps oil down. I get a slight mattifying effect from it, which I love. Definitely recommend it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.