BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aslin J.
I was iffy about getting another setting spray since the one I already had was matte. But I bought the travel size setting spray and I love it. My makeup stays on for up to 10 hours. Even an afternoon at six flags my makeup moved a little but you really couldn't can't tell.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
This setting spray is amazing. It really works wonders. I used it for a Ball I had to attend and everything stayed nicely, as I touch my far every now and then but this spot on my nose that I cover (usually comes off to the rub) but it stayed! I would absolutely recommend this stuff.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This has been my go-to setting spray for years now. I decided recently to replace my empty bottle of this with the Boscia White Charcoal setting spray and man am I regretting it. I should have just stuck with this. This holds my make up in place and sprays evenly. I love it!
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
Love this product, it makes your makeup last longer it sets your face beautifully and it refresh your face after you're done with your makeup and it gives your skin a nice dewy finish also you can use it during the day to make sure your make up is nicely set in place :)
Kristen J.
Clarksville , TN
This setting spray really sets and blends makeup perfectly. I have been using this product for a while now. I have fair skin tone, and I would consider it normal. It is super easy to use, and doesn't make my makeup run. I would purchase again, and recommend it to others.
Cari D.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you are looking for a makeup setting spray that you can use daily, this is it! This goes on so lightly but makes my makeup LAST. For the price it is a great value, my bottle has lasted almost a year! If I go a day without it I definitely notice. I will be buying again!
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to setting spray, I can really tell a difference when I use this as my makeup seems to last all day. It really narrows the amount of touch ups I have to do throughout the day. It is a little bit pricey, but so far this is the one I have found to work best.
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It truly makes your makeup last and is nice and refreshing! I like that it's not too sticky, and is perfect for a night out. I also like the variety of sprays- there is one for dry and one for oily skin. I would highly recommend!
Emily C.
Gilmer, TX
The best makeup setting spray I have tried so far. I'm sure there are other really great setting sprays but this works so well I do not want to try another one. I can tell a difference between the longevity of my makeup when I use this vs how long it lasted before this. It can get really hot here in Texas, so when I think my makeup is just got to melt away it doesn't because of this!
April P.
Love this stuff. It's refreshing and does a great job of setting your makeup for the day or as a quick touch up and set. The container is easy to travel with and does not spill. Good for any kind of skin including sensitive skin like mine is. It a,so comes in travel size!

Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.