BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda D.
My holy grail product !!!!! I could not wear makeup with out it . Super easy to use , just spray and go ! This product is 100% perfect for my normal skin type and I will always buy this product and keep backups at all times !
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
I got this as a sample size not too long ago. And loved it. I am looking forward to buying the bigger bottle because it's very long lasting. Better than any other like it I recommend to anyone.
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
*shouts from the rooftops* I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! I have yet to find one that compares with the long-wearing of this one. It's extremely easy to apply and it keeps my make up in place all day and all night! I would most definitely buy it again no matter the price.
Amy T.
Jersey City, NJ
Picked the travel size bottle up from sephoras impulse section and i have noticed a big difference in the lasting power. Not only does it make my makeup look more natural, it makes my makeup last longer so i don't have to worry about fading or cakeface from reapplication! Will definitely purchase the larger size.
Anna T.
This works great. But I still have to use all-over setting powder with it. It's not a replacement but it makes my makeup last longer and less prone to messing up than with setting powder alone.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This stuff is a cult favorite for a reason. Whenever I stray to a drugstore version, one of the things I miss most about this is how fine the mist is. Absolutely makes a difference in my makeup.
Leslie G.
This stuff is the bomb dot com!!!!! i put this on after all my
makeup and it stays all day and it gives me a nice dewy look! if i look a little cakey i put this on and it fixes it right up. this stuff is great and i would buy it
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this in conjunction with my all nighter foundation. Together they are the perfect combo to keeping my makeup in place ALL. DAY. LONG. I live in hot & humid Orlando, so I use it everyday. I would recommend this for anyone.
Julie C.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff I ran out of it and tried another setting spray and it sucked my make up looked a mess and so powdery. When I use this setting spray my face is always flawless and looks and feels like my skin not powdery makeup. I can't live without it. Ride or die
Sarah S.
This is my favorite thing to buy. This isn't always available on Sephora but I try to pick it up when it is. I use it for my combo skin and it helps to keep my make up on for hours. Like any setting spray if you spray too close to your face, you can see water droplets.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.