BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica F.
Frequent flier here. This product is perfect for keeping my full face of makeup looking fresh, even on long haul flights! It's pretty pricey, but they sell duo value packs at Sephora during the holidays, so if you combine that with their F&F sale it's not that bad!
Sarah H.
San Jose, CA
I enjoy using this as my setting spray, makes my makeup stay put and it makes my makeup lasts way longer than without a setting spray. The spray is effective and goes everywhere on my face evenly. This product could be a bit pricey but definitely would recommend to all beauty gurus!
Julia K.
This is my favorite setting spray! It always helps my makeup stay on, and I don't become oily through a day of class, work, and going out. I have combination skin and it works super well for me! It leaves a very natural finish and never ruins my makeup after using it.
Negar M.
It really lives up to its name. I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup long (I was up all night, after all) and I woke up the next day with my makeup still perfectly intact. Also worth mentioning that I live in NYC where humidity is sometimes so unbearable it will melt your face off. This setting spray is like a force field for your makeup. Nothing stands in its way.
Dalton A.
Seriously some great stuff! I got this in a little travel size as a free gift when I was shopping for some other makeup, and it seriously works! I don't feel like I have to touch up anything at all. And that is really nice when you're at work and don't have time to
Susanna M.
I absolutely adore this setting spray. It works wonders when paired with a good primer and keeps my makeup on my face even when I'm at a club all night. I have normal skin with problems in the T-zone only and I think this is the best one of the Urban Decay setting sprays.
Mia G.
Saint Louis, MO
This setting spray is the best I've found. When I've taken the time to beat my face, I don't want it coming off quickly. So this is my go to setting spray, and believe me I've tried quite a few. It's not sticky, heavy on scent, and dries very quickly with no residue.
Elise p.
Jonesborough, TN
This is my favorite setting spray! It really locks everything in, as well as making my face makeup look more natural. Worth every penny in my opinion. You can also use this with eyeshadows! Spritz on your brush AFTER picking up product, and it intensifies the color!
Shyann R.
Love this spray!! Great product and def helps with making your make up last through out the day. I recently used it on a bridal party I did make-up for and they also loved it! The weather was very humid and it ended up raining through out the night, and their make up still looked flawless at the end of the night
Olivia H.
Phoenix , AZ
It does a good job. It's basically hairspray for your face. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because MAC's Fix spray is better (in my opinion). I think if you are looking for a setting spray, you will be happy with this option. I would recommend this to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.