BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Holli O.
Wills Point , TX
Great setting spray. Its a little expensive but well worth it because it keeps your makeup in place and looking fresh. I bought mine at ULTA and bought the regular size. I gave it 4 stars due to the fact that I prefer gerard cosmetics setting spray and it comes in various scents.
Lauren R.
Liberty , MO
i love that the travel size of this lasted as long as it did. i wanted to buy a size to try without committing to using it forever or having to throw it out. i used thru the travel size but definitely bought it again. I'm glad i was able to test it for cheap before committing tho!
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
Hate this! I rather use a cheap rose water spray! My expectations were really high when seeing this all across YouTube. Not worth the hype or price. The smell alone was unbearable. Legit smells like you're pouring rubbing alcohol on your face. Made me super super dry. Wouldn't recommend this.
Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
I always re-purchase this spray because it has proven to work the best. I don't use setting spray every day, usually for special occasions or when I really need my makeup to stay all day. It is very light weight as the travel size lasts me a few months with uses about twice a week.
Jaqueline Z.
Bakersfield, CA
This has to be my all time favorite setting spray!! ^_^ I usually spray it before my makeup and after and my makeup stays perfectly ^_^ not only does it set my makeup but keeps my face from getting oily. Highly recommend it! ♡
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. What makes this spray different than other setting sprays on the market is that it actually makes your make up last and the mister on the bottle itself is very fine, I keep bottles of this stuff everywhere to ensure that my makeup stays.
Kimberly Y.
Daly City, CA
This duo is a great bang for your buck! The duo is only $40 and they're both full size bottles. 1 is usually $30. So you definitely save a lot! I have oily/combo skin and it's help my make up, especially my foundation, last the whole day with little to no touch up during the day.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this setting spray better than my MAC fix + because I think it does a better job of helping your makeup last. I currently have combination skin and it seems to still work for me. It doesn't give me a luminous glow like my fix + does but it helps my foundation stay on mate.
Jordan P.
Nice simple packaging with an ok price. I think this spray works well and keeps makeup looking great throughout the day/night. I am not sure it is worth the price when other sprays work just as well for less. Overall it does what it says it will and I love Urban Decay products .
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
one of my favorite setting sprays it really does make your makeup last all day even through sweat! I would definitely recommend this for those wanting to try a setting spray you can find this at ulta and sephora and they sometimes have a discounted double pack which is a great deal
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.