BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria H.
Belleville, IL
I have used this to set my makeup in Italy and the crazy vegas heat. In both situations it doesn't budge. I love it for day to day and my face will look great all day long.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I enjoy this setting spray from urban decay. It sprays evenly and dries quickly, but i was hoping it would help my eye shadows stay in place and it doesn't. My primer helps, but still the colors start to blend too much and this helps, but not as much as i hoped. Otherwise, it does help with my over all facial makeup stay looking fresh and last longer throughout this florida heat.
Laura L.
Palm desert , CA
I love this setting spray! I can see the difference after a long day partying and dancing. It really does work! Also, it feels really nice on your skin when you do touch ups because it is refreshing and helps your skin look energized! I would recommended this spray for people who are a tad bit more sweaty than the average person, or someone who has no time for touchups throughout the day.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I loooove this stuff!! It works so amazingly well. I don't tend to sweat all that much on a daily basis, but I've used this setting spray while partying in Vegas for both being out at a nightclub and during the day at pool parties. My face stayed perfectly made-up until I washed my face later.
Alecxis R.
Lancaster, CA
Great setting spray that really locks in your makeup and helps the powders on your face melt into your skin to take away that dry, powdery appearance. The amount you get is pretty generous too it can last me for about 6 months at the most! The spray nozzle is great as well.
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
I loe this product it is so long lasting and it makes my makeup stay perfectly fine and good all day this is not the first time i use this product everyday and its just a really good product i love it i have a dark skin tone and it's very smooth i would recommend `this product
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
I like using this to set my make up during the summer. I have normal skin but a little oily in the T zone, during the winter my foundation usually lasts all day without oil breaking through but in the summer I need to use a setting powder and setting spray. I do love this one!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my favorite high end setting spray that I have tried so far. It keeps my makeup on all night and feels refreshing when I apply it. I would recommend this to a friend and will continue to repurchase as needed. Ive seen a difference in my makeup with and without setting spray.
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX
I use this when I go full face or light face, I works perfectly when I feel if I apply make up strongly and when I irritate by skin by using the wrong brushes at time or when I am sunburned on the face. I currently have oily skin in my T area and around my nose, and when I use my set spray it leaves a matte finish. I have no cons at the moment only that I seems not to last that long.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
This settin spray is bomb.com. Ince you spray the product dries up very quickly so you don't really have to blow air with your hands. Makes my makeup lasts. I also spray it on a flat brush and it makes metallic eyeshadow a more pigment and stand out more. There is no bad scent
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.