BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Claudia F.
This setting spray keeps your makeup on through the worst of situations. I used it under extreme humidity and my makeup didn't budge. It's a bit pricy but so worth it. It will take your makeup from day to night with very minimal touch up. It will
definitely be my go to.
Stephanie S.
Columbus, OH
I've used this setting spray for years, and it's my absolute HG! It sets my makeup perfectly through a 10 hour workday and zumba classes, and i'm still not shiny or smudged at the end of it all! I've used tons of drugstore dupes, but nothing compares to Urban Decay.
Ashley B.
Norman, OK
I love this setting spray! Easy to use, feels refreshing to spray, and keeps your makeup put! Very lightweight and dries quickly. Good for oily skin. I use this before performing in stage musicals and my makeup stays on through costume changes and sweating and dancing!
Amy T.
Escondido, CA
I can't say I see too much of a difference in the lasting power of my makeup without this setting spray, but it does keep me peace of mind so I continue to use it. I think that it keeps your face from looking too powdery. My makeup does stay on all day when I use it.
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I love this stuff, it's like hairspray for your makeup, I think it is good for all skin types. It is pricey but really worth it, Sephora is having a promotion on these were you can buy two full sized ones for 40$ which is a great price. I would recommend to others.
Natalie D.
MURRIETA, CA
Love my makeup setting spray. You really don't know what you're missing you try it! It keeps my makeup on all night for work! My makeup stays in place until the next morning. I love the finish too. It makes my face look less powdery from the powders I use for contour.
Julia K.
This is my favorite setting spray! It always helps my makeup stay on, and I don't become oily through a day of class, work, and going out. I have combination skin and it works super well for me! It leaves a very natural finish and never ruins my makeup after using it.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best setting spray. The thing that makes this a stand out is that the mister on the actual bottle allows the product to be evenly distributed across your face. It leaves your skin refreshed and makes your make up last a 12 - 16 hour day. I love this stuff.
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Made my makeup last so long and the bottle lasted me 1 month. I think this product is good for dry skin. This product is very easy to apply. But this product doesn't last too long. I would recommend this to others because it was very long lasting and easy to use and quick.
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
This stuff is a godsend! I go to work for 8-10 hours and go out all night and my makeup will still be on when I get home. I have no cons. I love everything about this! It's a natural finish and doesn't leave you looking dewy. I have combo skin and it's fine for me!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.