BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
By far the BEST finishing spray I've ever used! My make-up stays in place until I take it off and just seems to all melt together for a completely flawless finish. My extremely sensitive skin doesn't react to this product and it will forever be a staple item in my make up routine.
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
Where has this product been all my life? Being an avid gym rat, I often would see my makup in pools of sweat vs. on my face...once I started using this product my face looks the same as when I walked in! This holds true for any night out on the town dancing or tailgating all day, too! I also noticed there is no need for powder touch ups when using this product, too. It seems pricey, but will last a very long time and it worth it vs. reapplying your makeup!
Sydney C.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This is by far the best setting spray I've used. After a long day of work or a long night partying I saw almost no transfer or loss of makeup anywhere. Theo my issue I found was if it's insanley hot outside with high humidity the setting spray did loose effect but honestly if it's that hot and humid out to melt his setting spray off odds are you shouldn't be outside anyways lol. Overall I absolutely love this and would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Brianne S.
E Rutherford, NJ
I will shout the praises of this product from the rooftops! I've used it in all sorts of conditions, and my makeup has stayed put through it all! I've worn this through hot, humid, sweaty, all-day music festivals, through the rain-- my makeup looks as flawless at the end of the night as it did at the beginning! It's a bit pricey, but, since a little goes a long way, it will last you a long time.
Michaela R.
Kyle, TX
I used to use this a lot. I haven't repurchased in a while. But I definitely need to. It's worth the money and it really makes your makeup stay. I went to the river in the summer a lot and used this and when I got home my makeup looked almost the exact same as when I first did it.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I have super oily skin and wasn't expecting a miracle product, but I at least expected some kind of help. I put this stuff through the ultimate test of a summer wedding in June in Georgia (super hot and humid). My makeup maybe stayed an hour longer than it would have without this, but I was still an oily slick and had to blot away. I won't be repurchasing this, but may look into the all nighter spray
Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
I always re-purchase this spray because it has proven to work the best. I don't use setting spray every day, usually for special occasions or when I really need my makeup to stay all day. It is very light weight as the travel size lasts me a few months with uses about twice a week.
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
This is one of the best setting sprays that I have ever used! The mist will not smudge your makeup or leave you feeling "wet". The formula is great for combination skin as well. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product has never given me any issues.
Kirashlee G.
Worth it worth it worth it ! I love this spray doesn't really stink much just a little if you're sensitive on the nose, but does make my makeup last much longer. I put on my beauty blending sponge as well on my face after the full face is done. So double the trouble even better.
Rina O.
Love love this FINISHING spray. Please use this after setting spray. this spray holds my makeup for hours! It's pretty darn amazing. Also, it doesn't break me out. I love this finishing spray so much that I have both the original and travel size. Must try :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.