BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

abby l.
This is my favorite setting spray i have ever used!! It does exactly what it claims to do and is perfect for all skin types!!! Although, I would appreciate a bit of a scent because it has absolutely no scent!
Crystal L.
Murrieta , CA
This has worked so well for my oily skin. Helps my makeup stay looking fresh and nice. I love the spray mist because it sprays out the perfect amount. Will continue to repurchase this product for a long time.
Adriane M.
My must have product in my make up routine is the all nighter spray. It literally lasts FOREVER! I’ve used this product and my makeup has lasted for 20 hours before so this is definitely worth the investment.
Sheila C.
New York
Urban decay’s setting stay is the OG! I like the fact that the mist coming out from this spray is very smooth, unlike other brands, the mist couldn’t be everywhere! I use this if I want a more glory look but still want my make up to stay in out!
Cornelia D.
Howard, OH
I was sooooo excited to get this setting spray and was immediately disappointed. It smells like hot garbage, literally choked me up. I don’t really feel like it makes much of a difference. I’d rather have NYX
Taylor R.
Thibodaux, LA
I’m not really sure I see a difference in how long my full face lasted with or without the setting spray! I use it though lol just to be extra sure because I hate to reapply makeup halfway throughout the day!
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray.
Hayley M.
This setting spray really works! It makes my eyeshadow and eyeliner stay on all day/night. It smells sooooo good too. I never have to worry about my eyeshadow and eyeliner fading away now!! Just spray some of this on and it’s there for long time
Madison K.
Moorhead , MN
This product is amazing! I have a really oily face and most setting sprays just add an extra layer of oil, but this seems to absorb the oil while keeping my makeup on all day! It’s a must have for nights out.
Elma C.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I say your makeup doesn’t budge, it doesn’t budge. My makeup used to easy come off and slide off due to my oily skin. But this has helped a lot. It’s not a sticky spray and I would continue to buy again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.