BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
GIRLLLLL. I had this product since they had that old packaging with the sky/night city on there (that bottle reminds me of a EXPO/board cleaning spray LOL). I would just purchase the full size, but I understand why most get the travel version in case it does not work well with your skin or anything. To me, this setting spray is CLASSIC. It sometimes makes my non-waterproof mascara/eyeliner smear a little girl but the other makeup does not budge and this is as important as PRIMER. Set your beautiful & expensive art work that took you so much time to blend and beat!
Brooke B.
This is one of the best makeup setting sprays I have ever used! It sprays out nicely and doesn't leave a film or residue on the skin. I have oily skin and even though it doesn't say it helps with oil control, I can see a difference in mine. It makes my makeup last so long without moving at all!
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This is my holy grail setting spray. I lived in a very hot location and my makeup would not budge if I used this spray. It's light, doesn't feel sticky and as long as I'm not touching my face my makeup will look great at the end of the day. It also makes makeup look a bit smoother.
Pamela H.
Suffolk, VA
I love this spray! Pros: It goes on clean and doesn't feel sticky or like a mask. It creates a nice finish and keeps my makeup from rubbing off when I need long wear. I always put this on when I am planning on going out at night to an event so I don't have to worry about my makeup!
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
This is my favorite urban decay product!! Nothing tops this. The bottle says "all nighter" and means it. This setting spray does not dry my face nor makes it look oily. It works perfect for me and keeps everything I put on in place. The only thing is make sure your make up is perfect because after you spray you won't be able to fix anything. It basically super glues make up to your face. Lol
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
I am in love with this setting spray. I have no doubt that my makeup will last all day once I've applied. Typically I apply right after putting on my base and once again once I'm done with my makeup look for the day but before mascara. Even on the hottest of days I don't have to worry about my makeup going anywhere and I love it! :)
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Can't go without this. It's a very fine mist and with my normal to oily skin, it has worked like a dream at keeping my makeup in place. It does a great job melting any powders into my face keeping it from looking cakey. You get a matte finish, there is no dew. Found anywhere UD is sold.
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
I felt like the first few times I used this spray it worked really good and then for some reason it just stopped. I have super oily skin and I usually have to blot a few times throughout the day and I feel like this just accentuated my oiliness. Don't get me wrong it made my eye makeup look AMAZING but for my skin it was AWFUL.
Maria Isabel C.
This has to be one of my favorite settings A weightless setting spray that keeps makeup looking just-applied for up to 16 hours. And it Feels sooo refreshing on my face and leaves my make up on allll day! I always buy a second bottle when I'm halfway through so that if I run out I'm already prepared.
Holly G.
Seattle, WA
This was the first setting spray that I ever purchased, and I really love it. I just ran out, and need to go buy some more of it. I spray it on my face after im done with my makeup, and I also spray a little bit on my beauty blender before I blend out my concealer. Great product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.