BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I love this product! This is my go to! It helps my makeup last all day! I have combination skin. The price is good! And who doesn't love the soft bottle! And double lids? I love this and would recommend it!!
Amber G.
Land O Lakes, FL
IN LOVE WITH URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY!! It works wonders. It allows your makeup to last all day. Ive never had a problem with it not lasting. It is quite refreshing to spray on your face. It cools your face down. I would recommend this to everyone and their mothers.
Sandra G.
Best makeup setting spray of all times! I am extremely oily and this product sets my makeup for at least 8 hours or more. Keeping all my foundation and everything else intact. It takes a second to dry but it doesn't leave residue nor changes the aspect of your make up
Megan B.
Mount Hope, WV
I only use this when I'm going to a event or out to dinner or church but his product does a great job its very shimmery and it does keep my makeup on all day no problem and lightweight as well I love this product i will buy again when I run out of it without a doubt
Leah F.
Ackerman, MS
I would give this 100 stars if I could. I got it for Christmas 2015 and I haven't ran out yet. It has last me longer than I expected. It only takes two to three sprays and it makes my makeup stay on all day and the next day too.
Molly C.
Lucasville, OH
I love this setting spray! I have bought it time after time whenever I run out! It is very easy to apply and it leave you with a fresh finish keeping your make up last all day long! I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Whoo whoop hands up for this make up setting spray . I love Urban Decay they never seem to disappoint me at all. I love how it leaves your make up and settles it . I highly recommend it ladies go get yours.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Greattttt if your looking for a set of 2 setting sprays. I found this while I was out of town this month and I don't have to use a lot. I just spray in a x and my makeup stAys on better all day
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Got this for my birthday this year and its awesome. Sets my makeup and last all day. Has a nice spa like scent to it. Also great to use if you need to refresh. Very lovely products. Would recommend
Rachel F.
This is the best setting spray ever! It lasts all day and keeps so well. It's lightweight and feels fresh and keeps my sensitive skin happy! Completely worth the cost. I recommend it to everyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.