BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This keeps my foundation looking fresh all day/night. It serves as a great touch up if you feel yourself getting a little caky. It also feels very refreshing if you're in the middle of a long day/night
Alejandra V.
Holy Grail in my book!! My makeup is not complete without this setting spray. I have oily skin and what my routine consists is setting my face first with this spray, apply makeup, then setting powder, and again with the setting spray. It stays locked in for so long! Highly recommended.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've gone through three bottles of this and have a new one as backup for when my current bottle empties. This is the holy grail of setting sprays for me. It allows my makeup on my face to last, keep from meltingly off, and its spray and smell aren't offensive as with other brands out there. I realize Urban Decay is licensed to sell this Skindinavia (?) product under their name, but if I can earn points or accumulate other perks by purchasing this through Ulta or Sephora, I'll just stick to those outlets. If you want your effort and money to be worthwhile after applying, you'll want to set it with a setting spray. Mine is this.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Love love love this setting spray! I use I'm to set my makeup, spray on blenders and brushes and to prep my face for makeup! It's def my go to to look air brushed! Long lasting, the price is meh, wish it I was cheaper cause it's half water lol.
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
My friend introduced me to this setting spray and I fell in LOVE! I constantly asked to use hers when we went out to the bar so she started keeping it in her car for me lol. It really does work wonders, your makeup will stay perfect all night long! I finally got my own and I'm obsessed.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes this is the only setting spray you need. It's absolutely the best and will keep your makeup in place all day and all evening. I use this anytime I have to be out all day and on special occasions just spray a couple times and your ready to go. The duo is definitely the best price.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
I love this spray! I usually use it as a primer for my makeup, just spray on my face or brush before applying foundation and it really improves the wear of it! It doesn't really have a smells but it has a chill effect on your skin, perfect for this Florida girl! Overall worth the money
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
Love love LOVE this product. Not only does the actual product itself last forever, but I use this daily. This is the best setting spray and lasts FOREVER. I use this on myself for any occasion whether it be work, a red tie event, or on bridal sessions. this is also AMAZING for baking!!
LA H.
My makeup very rarely will stay on very well no matter the coverage of the makeup. I have very oily skin which is why my makeup doesn't stay very well I tried this spray out and it is lightweight, but I felt as though it made my face look shiny. I do use Mac's Prep and Prime now instead.
Denise A.
Boston, MA
The bottle is not lying when it says long lasting! A few sprays of this and my makeup lasts all night! My skin is combination but a bit on the drier side so I do feel that it slightly dries my skin out but not enough for me to not continue use. I have been buying this product for over two years now and keep buying it over and over again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.