BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren D.
Austell, GA
Urban Decay Setting Spray is my all time favorite! I love the way it makes my makeup look. After spraying on my face in the morning, I can go about my day without worrying about my makeup coming off. I will always use this product!
Teresa C.
This setting spray is literally the answer to all my makeup problems! I cannot express enough how helpful this product is especially if you're wanting your makeup to stay on all day long. Literally. ALL DAY LONG! I recommend this product, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is awesome. Used it for my wedding and all my brides maids. We had no make up issues and it lasts a long time! I would recommend this item to anyone who needs their make up set for hours.
Ashlie M.
This urban decay setting spray is perfect for anything. It's so easy to use and is way better than any other setting sprays I've tried. It helps my makeup stay perfectly in place during our cook outs or just hanging out outside. I purchased mine from my local Ulta beauty store and I highly recommend it. #backyardbash
Sandra Lua L.
Anaheim, CA
My make up never stays. It always breaks down due to the oils on my face. I love this spray because it helps my make up last so much longer. My makeup maintains looking flawless for 8+ hours while I'm at work. My job is intense and I'm always running around sweating and this ensures that my make up stays on and looks amazing.
Jacqueline G.
This works great I used it forst for prom then on other several occasions works Great!! Only thing that I didn't like so much is it made my make up look cakey after a while since I do have oily skin.
Grazzia P.
Doral, FL
I really dont like the fact that it has alcohol, but i do love the refreshing effect it has when reapplying when being out and about. where i live is very hot almost every day, i dont know if it makes my make up last longer. I will recommend it but i will say about the alcohol, because its fair to say that disclaimer.
Jade C.
This is great for those days you really need your makeup to last. It really sets and locks your makeup in to make it last all night and I even think it makes your makeup look better. I use the daily and will definitely repurchase.
Nicole R.
Warren, MI
The best setting spray! I used it for my wedding, and any other time I really want to set my makeup. Feels like nothing is on, but definitely leaves my makeup on all day/night until I take it off.
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
The all nighter setting spray is a classic. I like this setting spray better than the de-slick one. It really helps my makeup last for HOURS longer than it normally would and I like the way powders look less cake when a setting spray is used. I have the travel size and full size of this product and I would repurchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.