BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kimberly G.
LOVe LOVE LOVE this primer! It's definitely a life saver! With just 4 pumps to the face it keeps your makeup on all day and all night! I have oily skin and this definitely kept the shine away and gave me the matte look lasting all day. This is perfect for any skin type.
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It truly makes your makeup last and is nice and refreshing! I like that it's not too sticky, and is perfect for a night out. I also like the variety of sprays- there is one for dry and one for oily skin. I would highly recommend!
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
This stuff is absolutely the best. I took it on a trip to mexico with me. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and before we went out to the beach we all sprayed ourselves with this and our makeup didn't move an inch. I would absolutely buy again. Usually lasts me about a year.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love every product that Urban Decay puts out! This spray is great but I understand it can be a bit pricey a dupe for it can be the maybelline setting spray! I always buy the urban decay setting spray but when my clients want something economical I recommend the other one!
Nicole M.
I got this as a sample through Sephora when I purchased something and I love it! It is so light weight and it really holds your makeup in place all day. I would recommend this to others for sure especially if you do your makeup in the morning and need it to last all day.
Dana S.
A great product for wearing your makeup on hot days. It also helps to meld all of your makeup together. Easy to use, I only have to sprits about 3 times to cover my whole face. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy more of it.
Christina G.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day or all night depending on the occasion. I first bought the smaller size to try it out and have been repurchasing it ever since. I can see a complete difference from when I use it to when I do not use it.
Destiny M.
Dover, PA
I buy this product religiously! It’s my favorite setting spray. It’s nice because I can go out and get all gross and sweaty and it still keeps my makeup in place and looking great! I continue to recommend this product to everyone looking for a good reliable setting spray.
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
I like this setting spray because it doesn't feel like you have a gross coating of hairspray on your face. I was worried it would make my face break out too,but it didn't. I don't use it regularly, but I like to use it if I wear a lot of makeup and am going out somewhere.
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
This was the first setting spray I ever used and wow did it ever set the bar high! This setting spray actually works and helped make my makeup last, especially to long events like weddings during the warm summer months. The spray isn't super fine, but worked well enough. I used this product in the old packaging with the white bottle and purple lid, so maybe the spray is finer in the new packaging? I keep going back to this spray because nothing else works as well. I occasionally find this at Nordstrom Rack in store or on Hautelook online.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.