BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I got a sample of this setting spray and I fear the day I run out. It is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. Honestly it is kind of pricy but it is worth it for the quality you're getting.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
These work well and I do see a different at the end of the day. Unfortunately I often forgot to use them before I run out to work. I should have gotten travel size one then I can just put it in my bag. I only need one splizt. So an ounce bottle will probably last me a while.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
This setting spray is good. Since it's so expensive I only use it when i really need it. Do I think its better than drugstore setting sprays? No. I would just buy the trail size from like Ulta and just use it for special occasion.
Kristina D.
Sewell, NJ
Another great product by Urban Decay! This leaves a flawless overall look and seals all the products in. My skin is more normal to dry & this does not leave me feeling oily. I originally bought the smaller bottle and was unsure of how much use I would get from it .. I am still on the same bottle because it lasts a while.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Going out on the town for the night? Have problems wth your makeup lasting all day? Then you need this setting spray! It's great for all skin types and is only 39$ for the duo where the single is 31$!
Taylor S.
Westmont,NJ
I swear by this spray. I sweat all through the summer and this spray makes me look like I still have my life together. It feels as if nothing is on your face but somehow locks it all into place! Makes me look just as good as the beginning of the night at the end of the night!
Jessica K.
Honestly there is no point in me putting on actual makeup if I don't intend to use this. For some reason my makeup refuses to stay and I have found that Urban Decay makes the best primer/setting sprays around. It also doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my face which is great.
Tarica M.
Elmira, NY
This is my favorite setting spray! My makeup literally lasts all night. This was my fav to wear a night out in college because if I feel asleep with my makeup on after a long night I'd wake up to perfect makeup the next morning which worked well when I over slept for class lol
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I mean this really is the best. The way it sprays a nice heavy mist is perfect to get total coverage of your face. It doesn't feel heavy at all and if I go without it my makeup doesn't last half as long!
Alyshia C.
Linwood, Nebraska
This is an amazing product! I love how it makes my makeup last all day or all night long. Even if you're sweating your makeup will not move! It's easy to use and it's great for normal skin types. It works so well I would recommend this to anyone who wants their makeup to last.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.