BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lucy R.
Valley Center, CA
I love this spray. It helps me keep my makeup on place for a long time. It's good for oily skin. And i love the way it feels on the skin. I love how it makes my makeup stay. I will definitely buy it again.
Christine H.
Knoxville, TN
I use this in every day life! A spray before work, class or a night out. It’s literally my go to for everything. I’ve used it on top of so many different makeup combinations and it works for every one! I will always repurchase this product!
Lauren B.
Oklahoma City
This stuff is the holy grail of setting spray. I wear this in super hot and humid Oklahoma and my make up doesn’t budge. Also wore it on my wedding and it kept my make up perfect. I would highly recommend!
Karen W.
Kingsburg, CA
This is the setting spray to use when you want your makeup to last all day! It’s a pretty matte finish formula but it will set your makeup in place, easy to apply, nice mist from nozzle. I would recommend!
Madison S.
Midland City, AL
This is great for not only setting your face but I also like to us it for when I am using glitter eye shadow to help it stick! And when I use it to set my makeup it last all day! Defiantly would recommend!
Alex M.
Richmond
I find myself always repurchasing this ! It literally will last all night ! It’s worth the little extra money. I’ve recently went swimming and it lasted through all of the sun water and sweat! Definitely definitely recommend
Breanna L.
Corn
This setting spray really helped my make up not move at all! It definitely keeps your make up in place! I have combination skin, sometimes more oily, & it worked very well for me! I would for sure recommend this product to others & I will continue to buy it for myself!
Dora C.
BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER OWNED!! Seriously if you could only buy one product this is it! This stuff held my make-up on and PERFECT through sweat,tears and rain at a wedding and alllll through my labor of my first child. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
This is BOMB AFFFF!!! I love it so much and it makes my makeup last ALL NIGHT no matter what! It’s literally like a seal that is so easy to use and will keep me looking fresh all night!!! It’s so amazing!!
Heather S.
San Diego, CA
Amazing spray! I definitely noticed a difference when I use this product versus when I don’t use it. It helps in keeping my makeup staying on for a much longer time throughout the day. It helps control oil
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.