BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaitlyn K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I bought this setting spray a couple of days ago and I am impressed. This is my first high end setting spray and I can't believe how lightweight it feels. The drugstore ones that I was using previously did not feel heavy at all but this just makes a significant difference.
jacqueline S.
I gave this product only three stars because I don't feel like it is very useful for people with oily skin. I have combo skin but it is mainly oily and when I use this setting spray I feel as if it is giving me a dewy look and I feel extra oily throughout the day. I will say though, my makeup does last for a long time after using this. but the dewiness is not worth it for me
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Best setting spray ever I swear by this spray and this spray only ! Love it! Not exactly affordable but well worth every penny! A little goes long ways for me I have oily skin it's the only one that doesn't make me feel greasy or oily all day like others and having oily skin I'm impressed with how long it stays on
Elyse L.
Boca Raton, FL
This is the best stuff.......ever! My bottle lasts me about 5 months or longer because I don't use it every day, however when I used to work 10-15 hour days, this stuff saved me from my makeup smudging or wearing off from sweating or anything! I cannot tell you how much any girl who wants her make up to stay all day (or night) should definitely go and buy this. The price is worth it!
Deanne M.
Winchester , CA
A bit pricey but does the job. It keeps my makeup on the whole day and night. It comes as a matte finish. I have oily skin and this also helps with controlling the oil my skin produces. Definitely the one of the setting sprays I'll stand by and wouldn't mind splurging on!
Sheridan W.
Holy grail of setting sprays!!!! I got a travel size on a whim and immediately fell in love. I sweat a ton (especially in the summer) and with this stuff my make up stays in place! It doesn't dry tacky or anything. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
This setting spray is so amazing and it makes my makeup stay all day and it sets my powder so my skin looks flawless and it doesn't look cakey. The spray is a fine mist so there aren't any drops like other heavy mists. You don't have to use a lot to make it last all day.
Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
Blame it on the South Florida heat and humidity, but this just hasn't worked well for me. I have normal skin, mostly a combination. This just doesn't keep my makeup in place for a good period of time. It will last maybe 3-4 hours, which isn't ideal if you're going to work or won't be able to touch up for a while. If you live somewhere humid, consider spending a bit more for a higher quality product.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
So this is the Holy Grail as far as makeup setting sprays go. This stuff smells good, works great, and last as long as you need it to. It lasts through sweaty summer days, through exercising, you name it. I cannot say enough good things about how well this product functions.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
This is the perfect setting spray for any makeup look. It is good for all skin types. I feel as though it helps keep the "natural" look of the makeup without making skin look shiny or wet as other sprays tend to do. I recommend this to anyone. It is a great deal for the price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.