BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm new to this product and so far I love it! I like to use mine for two purposes. First, it extends the life of my make up, so i don't need to touch up through out the day. Second, I prefer a spray to a powder because I have dry skin and this gives me a dewy look. Powders end up looking cakey on me.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Unlike other makeup finishers I have used in the past that can leave you with that why the hell am I glittering glow Urban Decay created something to actually make your makeup that you put on stay in place without you having to worry about being a disco ball or your makeup melting off.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes this is the only setting spray you need. It's absolutely the best and will keep your makeup in place all day and all evening. I use this anytime I have to be out all day and on special occasions just spray a couple times and your ready to go. The duo is definitely the best price.
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
My friend introduced me to this setting spray and I fell in LOVE! I constantly asked to use hers when we went out to the bar so she started keeping it in her car for me lol. It really does work wonders, your makeup will stay perfect all night long! I finally got my own and I'm obsessed.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I found this product from watching Jaclyn Hill's videos. I didn't think they'red be a product that would realistically keep your makeup sitting all day in the summer. This product is flipping amazing. Now, the big bottle is about 35$ at Sephora which is a little ridiculous but it last's for a while. I have found a dupe though, the ELF setting mist for $3 does about the same, just not as much lasting power.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
This setting spray deserves 100 stars! I makes my makeup stay for hours! This past weekend I had makeup on from 11am t'll 10pm! My makeup seriously stayed in place all day!! A little oily on my t-zone but that's normal for everyone. But oh man, the money for This baby is so worth it!
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
I love this spray! I usually use it as a primer for my makeup, just spray on my face or brush before applying foundation and it really improves the wear of it! It doesn't really have a smells but it has a chill effect on your skin, perfect for this Florida girl! Overall worth the money
Alex L.
poolesville, MD
I'm going to make this review as short and to the point as I am allowed. This setting spray is such a cult hit for good reason. I've literally NEVER had a problem with this setting spray. It goes on lightweight, smells good, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. My makeup always stays exactly how it is throughout the day or night (and honestly, even in my sleep - sorry I'm not perfect).
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I use this setting spray everyday when I do my makeup. It has a matte finish and it does a great job of keeping my makeup on all day. When you spray it on you can tell your face tightens a little bit and you can feel it. One thing about this product is that it is on the pricey side, however it's worth it because it lasts a long time!
Chelsea C.
Toms River, NJ
Keeps my makeup locked all day long. I have combination skin and my makeup slides off around my nostrils and on my chin. This really keeps it locked into place. Gives you a natural finish. It also feels so refreshing. It's well worth the money. If you are going to be spending all that time and money on the whole look of your makeup you want something that's going to keep it in place all day and night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.