BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
trish s.
Green lane, PA
URBAN DECAY IS AMAZING. This makes my makeup STAY on my face! It doesn't make my face oily, and it prevents my makeup from slipping and sliding all over my face..especially if I'm wearing foundation and coverup! I absolutely love it! Helps my eyeshadow from not creasing as well!
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
HG for sure. Never go a day with out it. California has been all over the place in weather. So u never know when u will need a good setting spray out here. It holds up in humidity and dry heat, so go for it! Dance all night at your wedding...... your make up will not move!
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this setting spray. This is a holy grail. It makes my makeup last so much longer. It extends my makeup wear by at least 5 hours. It's pricey but there's nothing else like this. It's worth the price
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Going out on the town for the night? Have problems wth your makeup lasting all day? Then you need this setting spray! It's great for all skin types and is only 39$ for the duo where the single is 31$!
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I really love this product. I have very oily skin and really large pores and when I do my make-up and finish with 3 sprays of this my makeup lasts all day. My skin doesn't oil up like usually does and my eye liner doesn't budge. I love this product and recommend it to everyone.
Selena K.
This is the prefect spray to keep hand in your pocket book. Yes it definitely keeps all your makeup in check from melting off your face. Love how great it feels and for the most part last all day.
Nikki Z.
Valparaiso, IN
I have tried both this setting spray and the De-Slick one. My skin is more on the oily side, and after a while, this spray made me look very greasy. If you are going to buy an Urban Decay setting spray, and you have oily skin, go with De-Slick! Your makeup will last 10x longer!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I got a sample of this setting spray and I fear the day I run out. It is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. Honestly it is kind of pricy but it is worth it for the quality you're getting.
Alte S.
Lawrence, NY
I bought a travel size of this setting spray bec I didn't want to spend all that money and then not like it. So I used it twice already and while it is good, I find that after about 4-5 hours my skin does start getting a little oily again. Other than that it does the job.
Emma S.
Lake Station, IN
It's very wet and i feel like it makes my makeup very oily and it doesn't make it last any longer, which sucks, I was really hoping this would be better, hopefully I can try a different type from this brand that'll work better for my skin type. I've used one squirt to three/four squirts and it still ended out the same.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.