BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kayla W.
BUY THIS PACK! Last i knew it was sold out but in this Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray you get two full sized product for a little more then the price on one! This scent is light & the spray sets your makeup giving it the perfect finish that lasts over 12 hours!
Emma H.
This spray works wonders. It keeps my make up in place all day long. It is definitely worth the price. I swear by urban decay products and will not use another setting spray. My friend used it on her wedding day - in which it rained - and her make up stayed in place all day.
Elizabeth Z.
I can truly say this stuff didn't do the trick for me or the Majority of my friends. I bought this for my birthday after really may reviews and I was disappointed. Thought I was the only one till recently my friends had said the same thing. I LOVE urbane Decay but I was not impressed with the product.
Brittany H.
Irwin, PA
The perfect setting spray! I use this at work when doing airbrush makeup and my clients LOVE it. Especially my brides, who have a long day of pictures, hugging and greeting guests, and of course dancing the night away. Their makeup must stay flawless and this product is key!
Corey K.
Appleton, WI
If I have a long day ahead of me, I am always urr to use this product. I have oily skin so it helps with oil control and makes me foundation last all day. When I use this, I don't experience creasing which is fantastic. I can party hard and be sure that my makeup does not move!
Pamela W.
Holy Grail product! I love this product! Make up setting spray. It's great on my dry skin. I usually use this when I'm putting on bb cream. This sets my bb cream for long last wear. I would recommend this product and it is on the expensive side but they do carry a smaller size.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Best freaking setting spray ever! Great for dry skin and it makes my makeup stay on all night. Super light weight you don't even feel it. It has a natural finish. I will buy it again. It was sold out last time I went to sephora. Hopefully I can get my hands on it again soon!
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX
I use this when I go full face or light face, I works perfectly when I feel if I apply make up strongly and when I irritate by skin by using the wrong brushes at time or when I am sunburned on the face. I currently have oily skin in my T area and around my nose, and when I use my set spray it leaves a matte finish. I have no cons at the moment only that I seems not to last that long.
Alexandra H.
Jamestown, NC
I cannot take a trip anywhere without this major staple in my kit. It goes on evenly and truly stays on all night. I have combo/oily skin so trying to keep my makeup intact while working for long periods of time can be a struggle but this little spray keeps my face in place until I'm ready to wash it off.
Marisa P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a big fan of this setting spray. I find setting my makeup difficult because I have very dry skin and most setting sprays or patches have a tendency to make me look patchy and even dryer. This one isn't the case! It keep all my makeup looking read all day and doesn't dry my skin out. I have noticed a few more blackheads here and there though so it's important to make sure you are removing all of your makeup if you use this product to prevent breakouts!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.