BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
This product is amazing. The name fits it perfectly this setting spray definitely gives longevity to your makeup life! I'm extremely oily and it keeps my makeup in tact! I'm absolutely in love with this product. It is pricey but well worth the price point in my opinion. Highly recommended.
Edina H.
Chattanooga, TN
Holly grail product. I have re purchased this over and over. It keeps my make up refreshed and keeps it on all day or night. It dries quick and doesn't not have any smell to it. You can spray as much as you like i usually do like 5 sprays and it works for me. I will always keep re buying this product.
Carly B.
Sammamish, WA
LOVE this stuff. Keeps my makeup in place and looking great all night long. Works well with my oily skin. I feel like it really help settle the makeup into your skin so that you don't have to worry about transfer.
Arya A.
I hate this setting spray. I bought it to use during a wedding, and it didn't make one difference to my makeup. The applicator was damaged so of course, it didn't spray well. My makeup was falling apart so I kept having to press powder to keep it from melting. I was just very disappointed.
Sidney L.
Ventura, CA
One of the best high end make-up setting sprays that I have tried! I used this for all my nights out and this makes your make-up look fresh all night long!. Its definitely worth the price. it also removes any powdery finish on my skin after setting my face. I would recommend this product
Kelsey A.
Columbus, OH
No matter how long a foundation claims to last ("12 hour wear", "stays all day!"), I've yet to find one that makes good on its promise. The Urban Decay All -Nighter Setting Spray helps these foundations hold true. Using this after applying my foundation keeps my complexion looking great all day and stops my makeup from "breaking up" later on. I wore this over my foundation on my wedding day--in nearly 100 degree weather in Cancún--and my makeup was still going strong at midnight! I don't have enough amazing things to say about this product. Buy it!!!
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
i purchased this for my mom for a wedding, her makeup stayed on all night. i tried it myself and fell in love with it. Everything stays in place for hours. If possible i can even go to sleep and ill wake up with a full face of makeup still on. price is pricey but your paying for what you get and the brand.
Perla R.
While I was on travel the past June, I went into Utla & picked up a travel size Urban Decay Setting All Nighter Setting Spray. I must say my make up lasted from early morning to the evening dinner with co-worker. I loved how the scent was not bad as well! I totally recommend this product!
Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
I am OBSESSED with this product! I can not go a day during the summer with out using this. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. I do not have to worry about looking in the mirror through out the day because I already know it is in place I will continue to re-purchase over and over again
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
Great product that really does it's job. Never felt the need to try anything else. Can't leave the house without putting it on. I always recommend this to people looking for a setting spray it is wonderful. The travel size is not enough product for the price ( 4 stars) so I recommend the large size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.