BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rachel X.
Vienna, VA
I love this stuff!! It really keeps your makeup on for hours. Just spray after you're done and Bam you're all set. I put this on when I have events and it keeps my foundation/face makeup fresh for 8+ hours. The price is reasonable as well because it takes a long time to use this stuff up.
Jade W.
This setting spray was amazing! It made my makeup last longer and gave my makeup a better setting. Before I wouldn’t use a setting spray but I found one that I am in love with.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
I purchased this when I was asked to do my friend's wedding makeup. I used it on her and the other bridesmaids and even though we all had different skin types t worked wonders! The wedding was outdoors in hot July and the makeup still held after hours of dancing and fun! Love this stuff!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
Urban Decay wasn't lying when they called this an All Nighter spray! I have oily skin so makeup longevity is always an issue for me, since as the days go on my oil just breaks up my face makeup. But whenever I use this spray, my makeup does not go anywhere! I will have SOME oil peak through, but it does not come as quickly or as strongly compared to when I don't use this setting spray. Love it, must have!
salma c.
Orlando, FL
Used this for my smokey prom makeup look and it stayed put all night! i usually use this for special occasions or days i know i need to look good this is definatley my go to. i have dry skin and this product doesn't enhance it or break me out so thanks urban decay for this great setting spray
murtie f.
I use this at least 4 times a week because we'll I'm up all night ! lol I put my makeup on at about 6 pm and it doesn't come off till about 9 am the next morning .. if I forget to use this my makeup is a mess by 3 am and I look like poo lol but the days I wear it my makeup lasts and lasts
Alyssa B.
Kansas City, MO
Great for nights out. I'm so oily...oil slick oily. And this stuff keeps up with me wherever I go! (Plus the travel size can literally go wherever I go). Keeps makeup on and oil at bay for most of my day! Knock a star off because it doesn't keep me completely oil free, but pretty dang close.
Aubrey W.
Milton, KS
This setting spray kept my makeup on all night! It didnt make my face sticky or affect my foundation at all! This is my holy grail setting spray and i recommend it to everyone!
Melissa L.
Decatur, GA
This setting spray is great for making makeup stay on the face longer than if you went without it. I have only purchased this product once and I find myself reaching for MAC Fix+ more often than this but that's because I rarely need my makeup to stay on "all night." I don't go out much and I'm really liking the dewy finish Fix+ gives my face.
Kayla F.
Towson, MD
Best setting spray I have tried yet. My makeup will last all day/night long and it works great with my combination skin. The packaging is great and the spray pump delivers the product evenly. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking to splurge a little bit on a fantastic product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.