BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexa W.
This setting spray is LIFE! I know that all my hard work will be protected when I use this stuff (bc I didn't spend 20 minutes on this contour/highlight for it to melt off as soon as I walk outside 💁🏼) seriously though, your makeup will stay fresh all day with this product!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my favorite high end setting spray that I have tried so far. It keeps my makeup on all night and feels refreshing when I apply it. I would recommend this to a friend and will continue to repurchase as needed. Ive seen a difference in my makeup with and without setting spray.
Alexandra H.
Jamestown, NC
I cannot take a trip anywhere without this major staple in my kit. It goes on evenly and truly stays on all night. I have combo/oily skin so trying to keep my makeup intact while working for long periods of time can be a struggle but this little spray keeps my face in place until I'm ready to wash it off.
Adela H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I absolutely love this so much. Ever since I've been using this product I've noticed my makeup lasting way longer than it ever has without it or with another spray. Although I do tend to get a little oily throughout the day, so I have to touch up but you'll find that with any setting spray if you have oily or acne prone skin.
Maria H.
Belleville, IL
I have used this to set my makeup in Italy and the crazy vegas heat. In both situations it doesn't budge. I love it for day to day and my face will look great all day long.
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the urban decay all nighter makeup setting spray. Just a simple super fine mist keeps your makeup in place all night. No slipping or sliding around. Plus the travel size is perfect to take with you on the go. This will continue to be my go to setting spray. Highly recommend!
Lea S.
I've been using this stuff for years! Ever since I was in high school! I have dry skin so it feels so nice to spray after my makeup is done and afterwards it doesn't budge at. All. I could sleep in my makeup and wake up and it'd still look the same. Amazing and a must have product!
Emily A.
I love this setting spray sooo much. It really makes your makeup last ALL NIGHT. I went to a concert and my makeup survived with this. All my proms and homecomings as well. This spray is well worth buying full size. It doesn't feel sticky or have a strong scent either. Love it.
Mikayla B.
Corpus Christi, TX
This setting spray is everything!! It lasted all day and night. It leaves a natural finish and really helps your makeup blend into your skin and not look cakey. It kept everything where it was supposed to be. I would recommend this to others and I would definitely repurchase.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I loooove this stuff!! It works so amazingly well. I don't tend to sweat all that much on a daily basis, but I've used this setting spray while partying in Vegas for both being out at a nightclub and during the day at pool parties. My face stayed perfectly made-up until I washed my face later.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.