BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dedge H.
Light setting spray that doesn't leave your freshly applied makeup in place without the heaviness of another spray. Leaves your skin feeling natural. Super easy to apply just spray and go! must have!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Must have in a makeup collection! It definitely helps the makeup last all night. Its lightweight and doesn't feel sticky on my skin. No funny scent. Have repurchased many of these. Definitely recommend.
Jessica M.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this Urban Decay setting spray - its a shame that I'm 40 now just learning about real makeup. This stuff works awesome, my makeup stays on all day all nite. I bought this at Ulta and so worth it.
Jill B.
Middlefield , CT
Never used a makeup setting spray before, but was pleasantly surprised . I thought this would be sticky, feel heavy, cause my makeup to run (when applied) but none of these misconceptions were true. Instead I found my makeup to last longer, transfer less on to clothing, etc
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Tried this out and would like to further test. So far it worked great, my makeup didn't budge and it did not leave me with a sticky or uncomfortable feeling that some setting sprays can leave behind.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I love this stuff! My makeup is not complete until I have sprayed this on my Face! It's one of my favorites and I will continue to buy this product over and over again. I would recommend this product!
Candace M.
O Fallon, MO
This is ok. i just feel itdoesn't stay completely andit does cause my face to get oily a little. but it is defintely easy to apply and lightweight. I do like how it's compact. I would continue to use it. I do like it. I think the combo of my face makeup and spray make it more oily.
Fhranzes d.
Edmonds, WA
If you are looking for a great setting spray that will make your make up last for many hours this is the product for you! After I'm done doing my make up, I spray about 4 times all over my face and wait for a few seconds for it to set. You will notice the difference because it makes your highlight and eye make up pop more!
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
Absolutely love this setting spray. It keeps my make up long learning all day. It is on the pricier side at $20.00 but it does last a long time.
I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends.
emily d.
Whittier, CA
This setting spray is the best I've ever tried!! it keeps me matte all day and my makeup doesn't move my makeup around at all. It sprays out in a fine mist so it won't ruin any of your makeup. I find it works great with all skin types and tones. And you get a lot of uses out of it since you only need to use a couple of sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.