BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Vanessa L.
This works very well!!! I don’t use it daily, but I use when I’m going to some party or event and want to my make up to last more than 5 hours. It helps keeping a "freshly-applied" look longer!! LOVE IT!!!
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
Lives up to the hype! Makes my makeup last a long time and even makes it look a little more natural if it looks too cakey or thick. The bottle is pretty big so I think it’s worth the price. I use it daily.
Christine H.
Knoxville, TN
I use this in every day life! A spray before work, class or a night out. It’s literally my go to for everything. I’ve used it on top of so many different makeup combinations and it works for every one! I will always repurchase this product!
Alex M.
Richmond
I find myself always repurchasing this ! It literally will last all night ! It’s worth the little extra money. I’ve recently went swimming and it lasted through all of the sun water and sweat! Definitely definitely recommend
Karen W.
Kingsburg, CA
This is the setting spray to use when you want your makeup to last all day! It’s a pretty matte finish formula but it will set your makeup in place, easy to apply, nice mist from nozzle. I would recommend!
Madison S.
Midland City, AL
This is great for not only setting your face but I also like to us it for when I am using glitter eye shadow to help it stick! And when I use it to set my makeup it last all day! Defiantly would recommend!
Carla t.
Nampa, ID
I had probably used a dozen setting sprays before this from NYX to Laura Geller and I literally thought they were all glorified water. I am telling you this stuff is amazing! You can even use it over Foundation that doesn't stay that great and it will make it stay all day in a petting zoo in hundred degree weather!
Heather S.
San Diego, CA
Amazing spray! I definitely noticed a difference when I use this product versus when I don’t use it. It helps in keeping my makeup staying on for a much longer time throughout the day. It helps control oil
Kayla P.
Medina, OH
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray so much! It makes your makeup last for up to 16 hours and I love it because any other setting spray I used it lasted like half of he day and it didn’t look as well as it should. But then I went to Ulta Beauty and found this setting spray and I love it and it makes my makeup last the whole school day and even a little after!
Breanna L.
Corn
This setting spray really helped my make up not move at all! It definitely keeps your make up in place! I have combination skin, sometimes more oily, & it worked very well for me! I would for sure recommend this product to others & I will continue to buy it for myself!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.