BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mikayla B.
Corpus Christi, TX
This setting spray is everything!! It lasted all day and night. It leaves a natural finish and really helps your makeup blend into your skin and not look cakey. It kept everything where it was supposed to be. I would recommend this to others and I would definitely repurchase.
Merritt C.
I've never used setting spray before so this one was my first try. It smells good and it really helps keep your makeup in tact. Once it dries you don't know it's there. Would buy again!!
Anna C.
Huntington, WV
Crazy good. I honestly didn't believe the hype about setting sprays until I tried this one. I can completely tell a difference in not only how long my name up lasts, but how it looks after I spray my face. It's on the pricier side, but it will last you awhile. Worth the hype!!
Evelyn D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I LOVE this so much! It truly makes a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I can have my makeup on for a long period of time and it will still look flawless. I've danced for hours with this spray on and it stays on & does what it says it will. I recommend this to EVERYONE!
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
Never believed in setting spray until I tried this. Awesome!!! I got a sample when I bought their foundation, it was about half an ounce and it's lasted me quite some time. It sets my makeup. I'm still testing it out but I'm liking what I'm seeing as of now. Worth the money!
Ambyr L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I use this religiously. I have multiple bottles, one for my purse, one for my travel makeup bag, one for my vanity, and one as a backup. I use it no matter if I only have a dusting of makeup, or a full face. It works well as a refresher through the day, and has not yet let me down. It's a great value for how well it works. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I have oily skin and I purchased this setting spray from Ultra and I don't like it at all. I have used it several times and each time it's the same. My face looks like I am sweating, it takes too long to dry and my face still looks greasy with it on. It just doesn't work for me
Brittney G.
Albuquerque, NM
This sets my makeup beautifully and makes my foundation last longer. I use this when I need to look flawless or when I know my makeup might be melting off if it's hot or humid. I use this after my primer and after I have all my face products on. It doesn't cause any irritation on my skin. I highly recommend if you have oily skin or if you want your makeup to look flawless all day.
Riley L.
Imperial, MO
I bought the sample size of this on a whim at Sephora, and I have mixed feelings about this. I feel like sometimes, it makes my makeup run instead of staying in place, but that's only on days that my ski is really oily. Other than that, no complaints. It also smells wonderful.
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
I'm not sure why I'm only giving this 4 stars. It works but sometimes it makes my face feel dry. A pleasant fragrance would be nice also. The mist that comes out should also be finer. Occasionally I will get a big wet spot on my face which I have to blot otherwise my Powder comes off.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.