BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amber R.
Temecula, CA
best setting spray ever!, makes my work make up last for hours on end!, also if you spray your face and while its drying apply your highlighter it makes it pop like fireworks! This is definitely my favorite setting spray I've ever owned and probably will only ever try this one now because it's perfect
JaKeirra C.
Fairfax, VA
This is my go to setting spray when I need my makeup to last through anything and everything. I've put my makeup on in the morning, used this setting spray, went to work, and then went out for the night. My makeup stayed in place and was flawless through it all. I love, love, love this.
Stephanie C.
I don't know if it's just my foundation that is no good lately or what but even this All Nighter makeup setting spray can't keep it on my nose and T-zone. Besides that, this setting spray is quite nice. I wish the sprayer would squirt a finer mist, but that's alright. It gets the job done.
Crystal S.
Bridgeport
This setting spray is amazing, i can walk outside of my house with a flawless face on hot day knowing that my makeup will be staying on throughout the day without any smudging or spots on the skin. this will set and make everything much better i recommend this product to beauty lovers.
Lauren C.
Louisville , KY
This stuff is INSANE. I wear it almost every day and my makeup stays intact until I wash it off. I even go to the gym on my lunch breaks and barely need a touch up. I work in an urban area and often have to walk places and my makeup stays put during those smoggy humid walks thanks to this stuff.
Courtney A.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is literally super glue in a bottle for your makeup. Without all the slickness! Makes my makeup last 8 hours throughout my work day. Not only that but I live in a very hot climate and it really elongates my makeup throughout a very sweaty day. They really set the mark when it comes to facial setting sprays for your makeup.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Love the spray! Once I used it in NYC before a LONG night out on the twin, and I received so many compliments on how great my makeup looked throughout the night, and when I came back home it still looked perfect!! I definitely keep this as a staple of my collection and would repurchase
Danielle R.
Tampa, FL
If I could give this 20 stars I would. This is hands down the best setting spray I have ever used. My highlighter is usually the first to go and with this stuff I am glowing to the gods for 8 hours! Its got a nice nozzle on it, sprays evenly, and locks that face in for dayssssssssss!
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I really like my urban decay setting spray over some other brands that I've tried. The mist is nice and I feel that added protection to my makeup knowing it won't be moving or melting off when I use this. It adds a light finishing touch to my makeup routine that I couldn't live without.
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
My friend introduced me to this setting spray and I fell in LOVE! I constantly asked to use hers when we went out to the bar so she started keeping it in her car for me lol. It really does work wonders, your makeup will stay perfect all night long! I finally got my own and I'm obsessed.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.