BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I can't live without this product! In fact, I freak out if I haven't restocked and then I run out. I feel so much more refreshed and locked in when I use this as my final step to my make up routine. It's great because I can use it over any foundation and it doesn't have any sort of weird reaction. This is so worth the price, especially because it should last you for at least a couple of months.
Ashley F.
If you really want your makeup to stay on all day this is what you need. I recently used it when I went to a concert. I had a smoky eye and I good amount of face makeup on as I had gone all out, I used the setting spray and honestly didn't expect it to do as well as it did with the hot humid room and all the moving around. When the concert e does I still looked flawless! Thanks urban decay!
Raven R.
A little pricey but really the best setting spray I've tried. Actually prolongs the staying power of your makeup and keeps it in place. Also works great to minimize that powdery look you can get when you love powder bronzer, blush and highlighter plus setting powder. Love it, tend to stock up when it's on sale.
Kristina B.
white plains, NY
best setting spray in the game, I've been using it for about six years and i've tried others and nothing compares. it applies in a even spray and doesn't cause your foundation to separate which some other brands have done i will always purchase this to ensure my makeup last all.
Daisy R.
Van Nuys, CA
I read so many great reviews on the Urban Decay Setting Spray. I had to try it myself! I purchased it at Ulta for $31. Its worth every penny. My makeup really does lock in with the setting spray. There are morning I wake up and my makeup still looks great as the night before! This is a must try product!
Amanda M.
This is the best setting spray I've ever used. It doesn't need a ton of application to set your makeup for and entire day. I used this on my daughter's wedding day and my makeup looked flawless and newly applied for 12 plus hour of and outdoor wedding and reception. Amazing and a must try!!
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
When I tell you my makeup did not move it did not! I feel in love with this product my jr year in high school after a makeup artist used it in my face for prom and it's a must have. I recommend for those who are going out or wearing makeup for a long period of time . You will not be disappointed
Lily L.
Probably one of the best setting sprays - I have combination skin, and have especially oily lids and T-zone. Before this, makeup (especially liner) would slide off the face by afternoon. However, this keeps all of my makeup on lock, from casual days to hot nights. Easy to apply and spray as well. Definitely my favorite setting spray
Kirashlee G.
Worth it worth it worth it ! I love this spray doesn't really stink much just a little if you're sensitive on the nose, but does make my makeup last much longer. I put on my beauty blending sponge as well on my face after the full face is done. So double the trouble even better.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
By far the BEST finishing spray I've ever used! My make-up stays in place until I take it off and just seems to all melt together for a completely flawless finish. My extremely sensitive skin doesn't react to this product and it will forever be a staple item in my make up routine.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.