BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing product. At first, I was a bit skeptical about it claiming to last for up to 16 hours but I could honestly believe that they mean what they say. I used the Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for my prom. It made my makeup last & kept it looking fresh for 14 hours straight, and it gives such an amazing dewy finish. It leaves the skin feeling super soft too.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
I usually use MAC Fix + but I wanted to check out other products on the market and decided to give this one a try and I absolutely love it! I think its a great product and keeps my makeup looking great all day and I live in FL where you never know what weather you are going to get lol
Danielle P.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This product is great! My makeup looks perfect all day long after using this! Whether I am sitting in the office, outside, or moving around I know my makeup will look the same as when I left the house! I have used it before going to a sweaty nightclub...and I still looked the same when I came out! I have also fallen asleep after I used this (whoops) and my makeup still look as good the next morning!
Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This keeps my foundation looking fresh all day/night. It serves as a great touch up if you feel yourself getting a little caky. It also feels very refreshing if you're in the middle of a long day/night
Tracy P.
Murrieta, CA
This setting spray is my absolute favorite setting spray. I pretty much sweat all the time and my makeup usually suffers but if I have an important event I know this spray will save me! It doesn't feel sticky and goes on light. Lasts for a log time. I have also found some other uses for it as well. Do yourself a favor and try it out.
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
This product is good. If you've tried it, you know. It sets makeup well and helps it last for hours. It feel refreshing on the skin and helps makeup have a flawless look to it. However I do believe it is a bit expensive for what it is and there are many alternatives out there for those on a budget.
Mel R.
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried! This is my holy grail setting spray! This doesn't make you oily, it keeps your makeup on allllllll day! It leaves your face feeling soft and to me refreshed. I've tried others and they do not compare to this one.
Hannah P.
Why pay so much for this when you can get an exact copy for cheaper? I went through two bottles of this stuff before I realized that the Nyx setting spray is seriously the exact same thing and performs the same way for a fraction of the price. Seriously guys, don't waste your money on this. It's still good and keeps your makeup on all day, but there's another product that is identical for cheaper.
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
I bought this product for my wedding day makeup. I wanted my look to stay fresh all day long. Before our wedding day I tried it and found that if I spray my foundation brush with it before application and spray my face syst my whole make up I got better results. I'm not sure it's really something to keep your makeup in place all night, but it worked better than the other products I've tried.
Elana B.
This setting spray works great for keeping your makeup in place all day. I used it at my wedding and use it pretty much every day that I wear makeup, and I never really worry about my makeup transferring or wiping off. It doesn't change the appearance of my makeup in any way, just locks it in.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.