BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
emily d.
Whittier, CA
This setting spray is the best I've ever tried!! it keeps me matte all day and my makeup doesn't move my makeup around at all. It sprays out in a fine mist so it won't ruin any of your makeup. I find it works great with all skin types and tones. And you get a lot of uses out of it since you only need to use a couple of sprays.
Elizabeth B.
Prattville, AL
I really like this finishing spray I really think that this spray works. It helps makeup last longer. I live in the south so it's sweat proof I wish it had a better sent but I will continue to buy it
Carmen R.
Oxnard, CA
This is a pretty good setting spray if you wanna keep your make up for a pretty long time . My skin type is oily and helps keeping my fave from getting so oily . I would defiantly recommend this item .
Stephanie S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It is the second time i purchase a bottle of this stuff. I like to use it for special events or when i'm going out for the night on weekends. it really makes a difference on my makeup. It locks everything in place, your sparkly eye shadow wont be going anywhere with this stuff !
Sarah K.
If I could give this product an infinite number of stars, I would! I do not leave the house unless I've sprayed my makeup with this! This spray is the reason my makeup stays on all day. I buy this product more than any other product!
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
This stuff lasts through EVERYTHING! I seriously have not found a better setting spray. It holds everything in place for well over 24 hours and only takes a couple of mists. I defiantly recommend this
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
This is my new holy grail! I use it to set my makeup at 6:30 in the morning, and my face still looks great when I get home after 10 at night, after a full day of college and a 7 hour shift as a server!
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
The best setting spray ever. It's very long lasting like the name up of it lol. It's a little expensive but worth it. I do wish it was cheaper but overall the best setting spray ever for your makeup.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
It is magical spray. It hold make up all day and really nice on the skin. It has good amount of product in one bottle. It is really easy to use and not drippy at all. It is so refreshing too. MuSt ttry
Gabby M.
Love everything Urban Decay!! Great to use if I know I'll be out for a few hours during the night. Fits in my bag if needed for a touch up. Good for dry skin, especially dying the winter. Would recommend to anyone who loves using products like this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.