BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shondra B.
Franklin , LA
This setting spray is a bit pricey but it does get the job done! I try to only use it for special occasions, not my everyday makeup. I just spritz all over my face and it drys clear with no residue. It truly helps my makeup stay put without smudging off or melting off on a hot day!
Mary M.
Dunedin, FL
I love this product! I have been through and several bottles. It sets my makeup without looking oily. And like other setting sprays Iv'e tried it doesn't leave a tacky or sticky feeling to your skin. It also takes away a powdery look you can get when using a little too much powder. I use it on all my clients as well. Nobody ever has an adverse reaction to it. I highly recommend this product.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This retails for $39 at Sephora and is soooo worth it since one retails for $30! Such a steal! This setting spray is ultra light weight and comes out in a fine mist with a refreshing but not overly powerful fragrance. It sets all your powder into the skin for a flawless finish that will last all day!
Quinny W.
Boston, MA
Love love love this setting spray. I could spray this all over my face at 8am and my makeup would not more an inch by the afternoon and sometimes even into the night. I don't think I would be able to leave the house without practically spraying this all over my body! i love it!!!!
kira e.
Decatur, AL
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS PRODUCT IN THEIR MAKEUP BAG!! I love this setting spray, it holds my makeup in place through everything! I'm a hairstylist and always on the move and my makeup definitely takes a beating with this spray I'm good for the entire day! I have combination skin and still this is my go to setting spray!
Kimberly B.
This stuff is amazing! I work 9-10 hour shifts at Starbucks and I spray this to set my makeup and it doesn’t move. At the end of the night, everyone wants to know my secret!
Arianna M.
Staten Island, NY
By far the best setting spray I've used ever. It's easy to use. It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps it looking flawless. The quality of the product justifies the price. I always purchase this one and never try any other sprays. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Brittany S.
Temecula, CA
Makes your Makeup last ALL night, I'm a Makeup Artist so I use it on all my clients to gurantee long lasting makeup, a few easy sprays and you're and ready for a night out, I'd like to see some new packaging, but other than that I will continue to buy it!.
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
Such a deal! I absolutely love the Urban Decay setting sprays- they're my absolute favorite. However, they're just so expensive! These duo packs are cheaper and last such a long time- if you see them you should definitely pick them up! They keep your makeup lasting all day long.
Jessica M.
Hays, KS
I've tried many different setting sprays but this one is definitely my favorite! It doesn't make your face oily. You can use it whether you have naturally oily or dry skin. After using this I showered and deep washed my face and most of my eye makeup was still on! This is a definite go to when going out at night or for a simple everyday look. You can even use it to be able to wear your makeup to the gym without it feeling like its melting off. Must try?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.