BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alea H.
Bourbonnais, IL
i highly recommend this product if you're finding you're makeup not lasting long, this is great for all skin types, it doesn't feel heavy at all, It really does keep your makeup on for longer, and so does the de slick, I love that for oily skin, this one is aimed to help for longevity though! :)
Ashley B.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. My makeup is bulletproof when I set it with this. It has a light scent and dries pretty quickly. I don't feel it on my face once it dries and it doesn't make my skin feel tight like other setting sprays have. I can't beleive how well this really works. It really does make your makeup last all night.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
There is a reason why this is number 1. I've been walking under the sun for hours, walking in light rain and gone out dancing with a full face of makeup and when I check, it has not budged. This setting spray is amazing, the only thing I don0t like about it is the price. It's worth it, though.
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is la creme de la creme of setting sprays! My makeup stays on ALL day! In the summer time, specially in Florida, my makeup would melt off my face and my face feels greasy. Urban Decays setting spray stops all of that! I've tried other brands, but I always end up going back to Urban Decay!
Olivia Q.
Dries quickly, doesn't cause makeup to smudge or drip off when you spray it on, and really does make your makeup last all night especially when used with primer. I have oily skin and I did notice that my face was greasier than usual at the end of the day, but nothing so blotting papers can't fix
Serene C.
I couldn't live without this stuff. I use a primer under everything and seal it all in with this spray. It has kept my makeup on flawlessly (and I mean that) in the ocean and in the pool. Like I fully submerged my head and swam and my makeup stayed perfect. It's not really necessary on dry/colder days, but I 100% recommend it if you're going to be outside in the sun or rain, sweating, swimming, etc. I love it.
Marisela R.
This one works better than the oil control one! I have oily skin so I tried the other one, but this one works best. It's a good price for the deal because you get a little more for the price, than if you were to buy the travel size one. Also, my makeup really does last longer and I don't get oily as much.
Rebecca F.
This is by far my favorite setting spray for make up. I always come back to this one because it's better than all the others. The design is eye-catching and the product is of good quality. I have never been disappointed when using it. My make up lasts all day long! I highly suggest this product!
Grace T.
Maplewood, NJ
I love this setting spray!! At fist its hard to tell if tis working or not but towards the end of the day you can really feel it! I always use the deslicking oil becasue i have oily skin. It doesnt dry out my face or have my makeup run! I would buy again when I need to but its a lot of product for a good price!
Andrea M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use this every day after I complete my full face. It helps to take down the powdery look that an entire look can sometimes cause, and I know that when I spray it on my makeup will really be locked in all day. This is especially useful when going to a club or concert, because no matter how much you sweat this setting spray just does not budge! There are cheaper alternatives, but this one is really worth the price!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.