BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Riley L.
Alachua
I’ve used both the original and quick fix. i prefer the original. the green quick fix has a weird smell i can’t get past. does it’s job however. high prices point though. wouldn’t recommend to someone on a budget or sensitive to strong smells
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
This is my favorite setting spray. It is a little pricy but it’s something i always repurchase because it works so well with my oily combination skin type. It is good for setting and smoothing out my makeup
Rita L.
Thornton, CO
This setting spray is good I wouldn’t say the greatest. It finishes its job and keeps the makeup in place. This setting spray is multi useful for setting tour makeup and also using it to hydrate beauty blenders and mixing it with highlighter.
chlo B.
Winter Park
Yes yes yes, I use this in my eye shadow. I always spray it on my foundation brush before I blend it in which makes my foundation flawless forever. I have combination skin I think. It’s a makeup must have..
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
One of my holy grails!!! If you want your makeup to last all day, this is the product that will help you achieve that. I have been through so many bottles because I absolutely love this setting spray.
Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
I love the all-nighter line, but not the setting spray. Natural finish. Cute bottle and font. But don’t last long at all. Over priced, and not recommend. I spray to apply on some days and dab with a blender on other days.
Grace K.
Attleboro, MA
Favorite setting spray. Do not leave my house without it. It keeps my make up on all day and does applies smoothly. Does not feel wet when applying like other sprays, instead it has a nice mist to it. Love!
Alexis I.
Raleigh
This setting spray really lasts! I am so happy with this purchase. All nighter has become a staple in my makeup routine. I love using this before a night out or before taking pictures when I know I will be sweating. My makeup stays in place!
Savanah G.
Elkhart
i bought this not really sure on how it would work, and I’ve already went and bought another one!! Super light weight, lasts all day. Doesn’t make you’re face look like you have a pound of makeup on. And i would so recommend this to others!
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
All time favorite setting spray. I love this brand and love this product. I use this year round and it helps me so much in the summer when it is hot out and I'm concerned about my makeup staying throughout the day. I recommend this product to everyone I know and although it is a more expensive spray it is well worth the money and I have certainly continued to use this product and will for a long time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.