BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Can't live without this! I go can and forth between this one and the cooling one from UD. Not only does it make my makeup last all day or all night but it gives such a beautiful finish. I feel like it takes the powdery look away from your makeup and makes your makeup lay so nicely.
Jenny V.
Dixon, CA
This product is a HOLY GRAIL. you can sweat, swim, cry, run, do whatever. and this spray will make sure your makeup doesn't budge one bit and i ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT.
Janette G.
Boston
This product is one life saver! If you do makeup this is a must for you! It locks in your makeup for a whole day! Great for when you're going out,having an event,moving a lot or even if you just want a good setting spray! The price is not bad and I can personally say it keeps your sweat from ruining your work of art! Recommendable!
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
I use this everyday and feel naked if I don't use it I have combination skin and this works perfect for me they also have an oil control one if you are oily this definitely makes your makeup last all day and it is very light weight when it drys and it only takes a couple minutes to dry a must have for anyone
Jaclynn L.
Rochester, NY
This is a great setting spray!! i have to moisturize my face a lot because I'm dry so on hot days my makeup tends to get melty and mess up but not when i spray this on my face! It really helps against sweating and oils! I also hear it works in water! I highly recommend! And i kind of feel like it worth the price because it not something i use everyday but when i need it, i need it and it works!
Lily L.
Probably one of the best setting sprays - I have combination skin, and have especially oily lids and T-zone. Before this, makeup (especially liner) would slide off the face by afternoon. However, this keeps all of my makeup on lock, from casual days to hot nights. Easy to apply and spray as well. Definitely my favorite setting spray
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Can't go without this. It's a very fine mist and with my normal to oily skin, it has worked like a dream at keeping my makeup in place. It does a great job melting any powders into my face keeping it from looking cakey. You get a matte finish, there is no dew. Found anywhere UD is sold.
Shondra B.
Franklin , LA
This setting spray is a bit pricey but it does get the job done! I try to only use it for special occasions, not my everyday makeup. I just spritz all over my face and it drys clear with no residue. It truly helps my makeup stay put without smudging off or melting off on a hot day!
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
Hate this! I rather use a cheap rose water spray! My expectations were really high when seeing this all across YouTube. Not worth the hype or price. The smell alone was unbearable. Legit smells like you're pouring rubbing alcohol on your face. Made me super super dry. Wouldn't recommend this.
Hailey B.
I love this product! I use it every single day to help my makeup last longer and to get rid of that cakey look on the dry patches on my face. It gives me a very dewy finish and really helps my makeup stay in place all day. It's super hydrating and makes your face feel very light weight and airy. I definitely will be repurchasing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.