BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I have super oily skin and wasn't expecting a miracle product, but I at least expected some kind of help. I put this stuff through the ultimate test of a summer wedding in June in Georgia (super hot and humid). My makeup maybe stayed an hour longer than it would have without this, but I was still an oily slick and had to blot away. I won't be repurchasing this, but may look into the all nighter spray
Megan M.
Westland, MI
The best setting spray I have com across that keeps the makeup on my skin and not on my boyfriend. It's like hairspray for my face! I don't like the price but you can't get any better as far as the product in my opinion.... so I guess you get what you pay for!
A W.
I used this spray everyday this summer working outside and it really made a difference in how long my make up lasted. I usually wear tinted moisturizer and an Hourglass powder over, set it with the All Nighter spray and at the end of the day my face still looks fresh. It's especially great for those who wear powders as it helps to set the powder and gives your skin a more natural - less powdery - finish. The trick is to only spray two times across your face in an X motion. The more you spray, the more likely your makeup might run.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
This is great! I must have for any foundation wearer.

I tested this...
I put on some black gloves, and rubbed them on my cheek. Sure enough there was nothing on my glove and my makeup was still on my face.

Before... I would hug people and leave a orange mark on their shirts
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
Where has this product been all my life? Being an avid gym rat, I often would see my makup in pools of sweat vs. on my face...once I started using this product my face looks the same as when I walked in! This holds true for any night out on the town dancing or tailgating all day, too! I also noticed there is no need for powder touch ups when using this product, too. It seems pricey, but will last a very long time and it worth it vs. reapplying your makeup!
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
When I had my modeling makeup class I tried this after I did my makeup. it worked really well. easy to put on , alls you do is spray it /mist it and it makes your makeup flawless looking. Its very effective. The only improvement I would have is the price. I do recommend this to others
Taylor G.
Louisville, KY
This spray will not disappoint! It makes your makeup last all night. It worked good for me. I love it! It definitely did not disappoint me! Its good for any skin type. I loved it i even went out and bought the de slick spray. Highly would recommend to anyone! Worth what you pay!
Brianne S.
E Rutherford, NJ
I will shout the praises of this product from the rooftops! I've used it in all sorts of conditions, and my makeup has stayed put through it all! I've worn this through hot, humid, sweaty, all-day music festivals, through the rain-- my makeup looks as flawless at the end of the night as it did at the beginning! It's a bit pricey, but, since a little goes a long way, it will last you a long time.
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
Love this setting spray. The one thing that sets it apart from the others is the fine mist in which it sprays the product. It is so fine and luxurious feeling, almost as if you're being misted by fairies or something haha. However, I don't notice it making much of a difference with the wear of my makeup.
Kirsten L.
One of the best sprays I've ever used! It's light, refreshing, and doesn't leave any residue on your skin. I tend to drown my face in this stuff and it doesn't smudge my mascara or anything. I have a super oily T-zone and I think the spray really controls the oil for an extra few hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.