BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX
This Urban Decay setting spray is a must have. It really does last all day and it is light weight! No sticky finish. It is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it because it is true to its word. It can compare to Macs setting spray but to me its better. I would defiantly recommend this to anybody!
Fran M.
Syracuse, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SEETING SPRAY !!! I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT !!! THE FACT THAT IT LITERALLY NOT ONLY MAKES YOUR MAKE UP LAST THROUGH THE DAY & NIGHT BUT IT DOESNT CAKE UP SINCE YOUR ADDING LIQUID ON TOP OF SETTING POWDER !!! I WPULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO HAS TROUBLE WITH THEIR MAKE UP LASTING THROUGHOUT THE DAY !!!! Great 👍🏼 product !! They have different skin types and preference !!
Brieanna G.
Baden, PA
I have heard a lot of good things about this settings spray that it works well with a lot of skin types and it's good for oily skin and it helps bring your look together it's very easy to apply and just makes your make up last a really long time and keeps you looking amazing
Sydni S.
Deridder
Hands down, the best setting spray!! It's amazing! It's very lightweight, so you can't even tell it's on your face. Unfortunately there's no sun protection, but it does make your makeup last all night long! I'm definitely buying again!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I was able to try this when a friend had it. We were going out and I wanted my makeup to look good all night. I really think it worked well! I noticed that my foundation and highlighter had stayed on much longer than they normally did. They didn't fade as much as normal. I would love to try this product again.
Jessi P.
This is probably my favorite setting spray that I have ever used. It works so well. It keeps all my makeup in place for hours on hours, and even when I'm sweating like a pig. I have normal to combo skin. I would 100% use it again (I use it every time I go out) and recommend it to anyone who would ask.
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
I've never used setting sprays before so this was the first one I have tried. I definitely waited about two minutes after I finish my make up to make sure my mascara was dry before I sprayed my face. I followed the instructions by spraying it about 6 to 8 inches from my face in an X motion. I love the fact you didn't leave my face feeling tight and I couldn't feel the product on my face and it kept my make up in place all day and all night! Definitely recommending it!
Ginel M.
It does a wonderful job of holding the makeup in place and helping it really set and melt into the skin for a more natural, dewey look. However, for us oily-skinned gals, maybe this is not the one. I look like such a grease ball after 3-5 hrs it's ridiculous. I need bloating sheets every single day of my life.
Bri G.
Fayetteville , AR
Love love love this product!!! Honestly can never go with out it, I have combination skin. It keeps my makeup on literally all night! Yet to find something better at a decent cost
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
Seriously gods gift to the world. This spray literally changed the game for me. My makeup does not budge at all. I made this purchase at a Sephora before going out for the night and usually coming home I'm sweaty mess my make up did not budge. This is just one of those products that can do not wrong.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.