BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
This setting spray is incredible!! I use it right after finishing my makeup and not only does it feel super refreshing but it keeps my makeup staying in place for my 12hr shifts working at the hospital!
Abigail B.
Hands down, best setting spray out there. I have extremely oily skin, and after I started using this I don't look like I've just ran a mile after an hour of doing my makeup. High recommend for everyone.
Lisa B.
Still deciding if I just like this spray or love it. I feel like it doesn't hold up as much as I expected but does work well. Dries quicker than many other setting sprays. Doesn't bother sensitive skin.
Keleigh B.
Bought this item while standing in the check out line at ulta and will continue to buy this item! My makeup stays on all night with this over it, even to a concert! I always recommend it to all my friends when they ask when kind of setting spray to get!
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I tried this on September 3 for a wedding, my makeup looked great all night! I went to bed at 4 am and woke up around 2 looking the same. My makeup didn't budge. I'm going to get one of these for myself!
Maggie L.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff works! But make sure to apply before mascara or else you'll get raccoon eyes. This has kept my foundation on all day. The only thing it hasn't quite worked well with is my liquid eyeliner. Sometimes after a night out, i'll find that my winged-liner smudged during the night
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Love this spray! It lightens up the makeup and makes it not so cakey by taking away that powdery finish. It makes the skin look so dewy and keeps my makeup lasting all night long! I would definitely recommend!
Kelsie J.
This stuff is amazing it keeps makeup in place forever and I absolutely love it the packaging is great my skin tone is light to medium and it is super easy to apply and use I would definitely recommend to others this product is a winner
Kathleen B.
Nashville, TN
This is a product I will always have on my vanity! I use it every single day and I swear by it. It keeps my face looking nice and fresh all day and night and helps my makeup stay put! I used to have an issue with my blush or bronzer rubbing off before the day was over but every time I use the All Nigher Setting Spray it stays for the entire day!
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
A setting spray I'll buy over and over again! I use this for all special occasions and my makeup lasts all night, just like it advertises. It's a little bit pricey, but if you don't use it EVERY day it'll last you a good amount of time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.